Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4480
Posts: 4480   Pages: 448   [ Previous Page | 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 226409 times and has 4479 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: The Edwardians have arrived!

Hello team. I love the camaraderie here. My wife calls me Bearman so I kind of relate with the Monk Bears.
[Jun 7, 2007 7:22:39 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
densnaps
Ace Cruncher
Sunny Lancaster Windmill capital of England
Project Badges:

Hello team. I love the camaraderie here. My wife calls me Bearman so I kind of relate with the Monk Bears.

I know the Stearman is a stunt Biplane ......
So guessing you are some sorta stunt Bear
We have Gm here, who is about to peform a daring Stunt jumping out of an airplane
so you fit in quite well smile
BTW John hope the handy hints on Parry Shoot jumping were Usful ?
----------------------------------------
http://www.forceschatter.co.uk/
den quixote el ingles hombre loco

www.tbpcsg.org
[Edit 1 times, last edit by densnaps at Jun 7, 2007 8:28:49 PM]
[Jun 7, 2007 8:24:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

daring Stunt

I would have said a stunning c....................cunning stunt blushing
[Jun 7, 2007 8:43:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

guess you lot are at work. wink

bin back for about an hour now

Did you notice my comment about the arkygirl???

yes.........digging for Belgium biggrin
[Jun 7, 2007 9:02:13 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

cowboy
Good Evening all, just read through the light banter, the tail piece reminded me of Sid Snot alias kenny Everet who had a character called cupid stunt, quote "all done in the best possible taste" Kenny was either liked or hated depending on your sense of humour, tragically he died of AIDS a disease that there is still known cure for, there are many sufferers, children included, who through no fault of their own, are dying of this diabolical ailment, hopefully, because of the good work of people like your selves, a preventive medicine or cure will be found.
Sorry to be serious but it just reminded me of why I joined the Grid.

On a lighter note, I think you are all fantastic!!, including those spies 'The Monk Bears' .
cowboy 'The Old Sage'
[Jun 7, 2007 9:41:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Evening all. Just back from work ... wink

Haven't 'seen' Merle for a while. She on holidays, or what?

No, still recovering from holidays! And trying to catch up with long list of jobs

I promise to try harder
[Jun 7, 2007 10:33:18 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I got your e-mail about the holiday villa Ted.............I might take you up on that soon biggrin cool devilish
[Jun 7, 2007 10:39:59 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

still recovering from holidays!
I promise to try harder
..............to recover From the holidays tongue
[Jun 7, 2007 10:42:00 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
densnaps
Ace Cruncher
Sunny Lancaster Windmill capital of England
Project Badges:

I got your e-mail about the holiday villa Ted.............I might take you up on that soon biggrin cool devilish

I took it upon my self to widen his marketplace (the Kap-E-Tan is always moaning about his low pension subsitance level existance)
forwarded it to some pals of mine and also located a low cost airline that I felt might help with keeping costs within bounds of afordability biggrin
http://www.forceschatter.co.uk/
den quixote el ingles hombre loco

www.tbpcsg.org
[Edit 1 times, last edit by densnaps at Jun 7, 2007 11:08:54 PM]
[Jun 7, 2007 11:07:39 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Evening all. Just back from work ... wink

Haven't 'seen' Merle for a while. She on holidays, or what?

No, still recovering from holidays! And trying to catch up with long list of jobs

I promise to try harder

No worries Merle. I was just curious.

Good morning all, last day of the working week for me. Counting down to the weekend biggrin
[Jun 8, 2007 6:54:22 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 4480   Pages: 448   [ Previous Page | 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread