Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4480
Posts: 4480   Pages: 448   [ Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 222415 times and has 4479 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: The Edwardians have arrived!

Now this one's lookin' good cool Ok, i'm sold!!

Howzit
CR you joined the wrong team, this is the one you want -

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=V17QB19CTR1
[Apr 30, 2007 4:11:11 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Alan,
Merle is now fixed up, just awaiting update for stats to appear.
M retired and MS became M job solved!
Seems we have had another member appear too. Welcome!

If new members of the team would like to let me have an e-mail contact I would be grateful
[Apr 30, 2007 4:31:51 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Well, we now have one happy bunny! Quite complicated, but a very nice "Fairy" Godmother (sorry Godfather!) wink was very, very, very patient with me and talked me through my hysterics, and not only am I now enrolled in the Team I wanted but also with the name I wanted, and ALSO all my points and results are credited to me laughing Ok, they are not showing yet but they will soon, I am reliably informed cool

So a big thankyou to everyone who made suggestions (of the nicest possible kind), and basically took the time and effort to help. I knew this was the team to join wink
[Apr 30, 2007 4:36:20 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Ted keep an eye on Carpet Rodent....he joined Teddies not Edwardians...
[Apr 30, 2007 4:45:37 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Been wandering around alone for the last few days but at Merle's suggestion in an email I have now become another Teddy.

A reminder that there's a picnic arranged for June 9th Regents Park, near the Bandstand at 12.00

All are welcome.
[Apr 30, 2007 5:21:54 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Been wandering around alone for the last few days but at Merle's suggestion in an email I have now become another Teddy.

A reminder that there's a picnic arranged for June 9th Regents Park, near the Bandstand at 12.00

All are welcome.

Welcome to the Team old friend (You should have joined us years ago!) biggrin
In view of my recent brush wiv the man wiv the scythe, I might not be able to get to this years bash. Time will tell! I am sure it will be packed as last time!
[Apr 30, 2007 5:39:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Great to see you here Ivan smile Welcome to the madhouse wink

Hopefully, we can round some up for Regent's Park - time we went to London again cool
[Apr 30, 2007 5:58:17 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sigal
Cruncher
Project Badges:

I didn't find a sponsor for a trip to London coming June so I guess I won't be at Regents Park this year cool

the fact that June 9th is my youngest son's Bar-Mitzvah is just another excuse wink
[Apr 30, 2007 6:35:06 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Oh, that is a shame Sigal - but your son's Bar-Mitzvah definitely comes first!
[Apr 30, 2007 7:10:07 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Another fine day draws to a close, and with it I must go to rest too.
See you all again tomorrow!

Sigal, Ravid has grown so fast! Say Hi for me
[Apr 30, 2007 7:52:21 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 4480   Pages: 448   [ Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread