Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 61
Posts: 61   Pages: 7   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4252 times and has 60 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Diversity, tolerance and the WCG community

Well i was really trying to get your goat and i seem to have done a good job!! I never said that i was intelligent i am just a redneck real old house painter you just assumed that and you know what assume means

Mary you`re a long way off of your goal as anyone here who knows will state. The only person you are "getting" at is yourself. Other than fill the internet with some more inane jibes you really haven`t been successful at anything !
[Jul 1, 2007 10:55:52 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Well i was really trying to get your goat and i seem to have done a good job!! I never said that i was intelligent i am just a redneck real old house painter you just assumed that and you know what assume means

Mary you`re a long way off of your goal as anyone here who knows will state. The only person you are "getting" at is yourself. Other than fill the internet with some more inane jibes you really haven`t been successful at anything !

Well as they say you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink--By the way my name is Gerald .I use marysduby because when my wife was here with me she called me Duby--therefor i am marysduby wink By the way are you a member of Mensa?
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Jul 1, 2007 11:24:38 AM]
[Jul 1, 2007 11:23:06 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Apologies if using Mary offended Gerald it wasn`t meant. Sorry blushing

By the way are you a member of Mensa?

No longer I`m afraid, but I alway`s found it meant nothing. I`ve met house painters and others I consider a lot cleverer than myself wink
[Jul 1, 2007 11:45:07 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Apologies if using Mary offended Gerald it wasn`t meant. Sorry blushing

By the way are you a member of Mensa?

No longer I`m afraid, but I alway`s found it meant nothing. I`ve met house painters and others I consider a lot cleverer than myself wink

No offence whatsoever. You can call me Mary,Duby Gerald or Jackass.I loved Mary more than life itself It will be a year this September . I am ready for the lord to take me or whatever happens when you assume room temperature. oh oh theres that word again. If it were not for my Grandson whom i am raising i might not be here today. So with him and WCG i have something to live for wink
[Jul 1, 2007 5:39:36 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I`ll drink to your health Gerald , sorry to hear of your very recent loss ! I understand your devotion to the project.

All the very best
Carl
[Jul 1, 2007 6:21:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

In answer to Retsof`s post in the Christian Thread....which read...

If you aren't trying to get someone's goat, you are just just getting someone's goat.
If you aren't trying to be offensive, you are just being offensive.
If you aren't trying to stir the pot, you are just stirring the pot.

Here's a large site full of reading material for all religions.

http://religioustolerance.org

The first bit I`ll ignore I don`t know to whom it refers.

The site I visited and whilst it gives quotations from the Quran it doesn`t give them all especially the more hateful ones that I have quoted some of elsewhere. The quran has many translations and each holy man translates those the way he see`s them, hence Ayotollah Khomeini`s hatefilled sermons.

The Sunnah of Mohammed is that to which each moslem aspires, to follow as close as possible the life of their prophet. He married a child had sex with her at 9, hated Christians and Jews, was illiterate, believed in wife beating and much more. The site retsof pointed out failed to say these things, I expect there may have been some good things in Mein Kampf too. I`m not blind nor will I ever willfully be.

These things can be backed up with hard evidence, I`ve already posted some but they are ignored. No one is saying every Muslim is a satan, I mix with quite a few but they are Muslim who do not follow closely the holy book, nor are they swayed by the hardline clerics at the moment.

One of the things that the Quaran say`s it that it should NOT be translated, another say`s it is "Easy of the tongue" so it doesn`t take any working out howether their clerics will tell you otherwise so you will get their perspective only.

If these facts do not sit well with you and make you uncomfortable, it isn`t my fault I didn`t write the thing. Howether I`m not going to help hide it either. None of it is opinion yet YOU feel uncomfortable and cannot face it therefore I am in the wrong in your opinion.

If you all want to hide the abuses of your fellow men, women and children fine just don`t expect me to be part of it, don`t expect me to ignore it and say nothing. I`ll explain to any God my reasoning.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Jul 1, 2007 8:40:19 PM]
[Jul 1, 2007 8:24:25 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
retsof
Former Community Advisor
USA
Project Badges:

If you aren't trying to get someone's goat, you are just just getting someone's goat.

Look in a mirror. Ignorance is no excuse. Just give it a rest.
SUPPORT ADVISOR
Work+GPU i7 8700 12threads
School i7 4770 8threads
Default+GPU Ryzen 7 3700X 16threads
Ryzen 7 3800X 16 threads
Ryzen 9 3900X 24threads
Home i7 3540M 4threads50%
[Edit 1 times, last edit by retsof at Jul 1, 2007 8:41:29 PM]
[Jul 1, 2007 8:39:20 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Look in a mirror. Ignorance is no excuse. Just give it a rest

A Community Advisor leading by example !

So you are on name calling also, hmmm that gives admin a bad rep here.

Grow up Retsof and have a reasonable debate if you can.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Jul 1, 2007 9:15:13 PM]
[Jul 1, 2007 8:45:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Are people allowed to have a discussion here or not ?
[Jul 2, 2007 12:57:49 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
retsof
Former Community Advisor
USA
Project Badges:

Are people allowed to have a discussion here or not ?

Just give it a rest.
SUPPORT ADVISOR
Work+GPU i7 8700 12threads
School i7 4770 8threads
Default+GPU Ryzen 7 3700X 16threads
Ryzen 7 3800X 16 threads
Ryzen 9 3900X 24threads
Home i7 3540M 4threads50%
[Jul 2, 2007 1:11:24 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 61   Pages: 7   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread