Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6595
Posts: 6595   Pages: 660   [ Previous Page | 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 799683 times and has 6594 replies Next Thread
[GPT] ChrisRasmussen
Senior Cruncher
Denmark
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
love struck Re: Base Camp.......The team that isn't

Hello my dear Base Campers, a little update on the team homepage you might want to check. https://globalprotectionteam.helkem.dk/?page_id=296
----------------------------------------

[May 10, 2019 8:00:32 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Base Camp.......The team that isn't

Chris,

Très sympa la mise à jour de la page Base Camp sur le website GPT, avec les avatars de super héro.
--------
Very nice the update of the Base Camp page on the GPT website, with super hero avatars.

little mermaid,

Je serais là pour le prochain trek. C'est qu'en plus de faire tous les badges et tout, nous discutons presque tous les jours sur le salon textuel.
Mon objectif actuel, c'est de passer les 180 jours de calcul. Est-ce que j'y arriverais d'ici le 15 ? Nous verrons bien, rien ne m'empêche de retourner avec les GPT après.
----------
I will be there for the next trek. In addition to doing all the badges and everything, we discuss almost every day on the text lounge.
My current goal is to spend the 180 days of calculation. Will I get there by the 15th? We'll see, nothing prevents me from returning with GPT after.

angel

Cooking

Ce soir, j'étais invité à dîner chez Saphir12. Laissez moi vous faire rêver avec la recette qu'elle a cuisinée.

Noix de Saint Jacques et crevettes, avec une sauce beurre - crème fraîche - curry. Et un peu d'échalotes et de pomme, coupées très fines.
Si c'est original de mettre de la pomme, en fait, elle prend essentiellement le goût de l'échalote. Je suis assez difficile avec les plats sucrés-salés, là, j'ai vraiment trouvé le mariage intéressant. Le tout avec du riz, comme souvent avec les fruits de mer.

En vin, un Bordeaux blanc. Un très bon choix ! Il fallait un blanc sec bien sûr, mais un Riesling l'aurait été trop par exemple. Un Bordeaux, sec, mais fruité, a permis de faire ressortir les arrières goûts, comme l'échalote très subtile dans ce plat.

Et comme que je me régale une fois ne suffisait pas, j'ai eu un 'doggy bag', donc demain, deuxième session.

Recette / recipe . Translator

Tonight I was invited to dinner at Saphir12. Let me make you dream with the recipe she has cooked.

Scallops and shrimps, with butter - cream sauce - curry sauce. And a little shallot and apple, cut very thin.
If it's original to put the apple, in fact, it takes essentially the taste of shallot. I'm pretty picky with the sweet and savory dishes, there I really found the wedding interesting. All with rice, as often with seafood.

In wine, a white Bordeaux. A very good choice! It needed a dry white of course, but a Riesling would have been too much for example. A Bordeaux, dry, but fruity, allowed to highlight the back tastes, as the shallot very subtle in this dish.

And as I enjoy once was not enough, I had a 'doggy bag', so tomorrow, second session.

[May 11, 2019 2:15:02 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Hello my dear Base Campers, a little update on the team homepage you might want to check. https://globalprotectionteam.helkem.dk/?page_id=296

Done.

Edit:
And btw... wink

18881 - Palindrome

A very special one! biggrin
[Edit 1 times, last edit by BladeD at May 11, 2019 5:25:47 AM]
[May 11, 2019 2:37:22 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[GPT] ChrisRasmussen
Senior Cruncher
Denmark
Project Badges:
rose Re: Base Camp.......The team that isn't

[GPT] Mandsen will join as Base Camper the 15 of May and will attend to the base Camps announced by Little Mermaid in the future. biggrin

[May 11, 2019 9:15:20 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Checking in... – finally doing the same, BladeD

Good Morning Base Campers!
Business
[GPT] ChrisRasmussen, I have nothing but praise for your website – the scientific side
as well as the entertaining side of it. When I see all the badges bestowed on the Base Campers
hanging in there I almost want to return crying
stefada, thank you for your promise of putting in time at our next trek, the top secret sneaky pete one alien 2
Hey, aren’t you lucky living within cooking distance from Saphir12? The dish she made sounds tellement delicious.
NixChix, you collected a badge while I was inattentive. Congratulations rose
BladeD, you keep turning out palindromes – congratulations on each and everyone rose I keep missing mine blushing
[GPT] Mansden, we shall be so happy to have you along on our next trek – and everyone hereafter biggrin

Chit-chat
Day four of one of the more horrible colds of my life …

We had a cartoonist in Denmark who drew tramps. I have searched for the one that fits, but cannot find it.
But the text is an idiom here:
Archimedes asks: ’What do you think of the world situation, Pericles?’
Pericles answers: ’Nothing. I got a fly in my eye.’

[May 11, 2019 10:07:37 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[GPT] ChrisRasmussen
Senior Cruncher
Denmark
Project Badges:
applause Re: Base Camp.......The team that isn't

Thanks so much little mermaid. biggrin

Here are the days results.

[May 11, 2019 10:31:21 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
acpartsman
Veteran Cruncher
Martinsville VA, USA
Project Badges:

hugs
One drop raises the sea.

[May 11, 2019 11:19:43 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

I keep missing mine blushing

Your next one...24242 wink
[May 11, 2019 11:28:41 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

That's a nice one, too.
I wish I could remember laughing

[May 11, 2019 12:09:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
biggrin Re: Base Camp.......The team that isn't

That's a nice one, too.
I wish I could remember laughing

Only 10 posts away! biggrin
[Edit 1 times, last edit by BladeD at May 11, 2019 12:54:26 PM]
[May 11, 2019 12:52:21 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 6595   Pages: 660   [ Previous Page | 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread