Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1951 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Important Message

Hello from team New Jersey USA,
Just want to say that New Jersey USA is open to all. Please feel free to join if you would like to represent the Garden State!
Regards,
jersey joe
[Feb 5, 2005 3:15:12 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Important Message

jersey joe.

We wish you all the very best of luck with your team. Be sure to let us know if we can be of any help to you, and do visit us at our own forums. We always like to hear from new people.

peace
[Feb 5, 2005 7:18:41 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Warlock

Thank you for the reply and your offer to help, I appreciate it!!!

Good luck to your team also!

jersey joe
[Feb 6, 2005 1:45:00 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hi jersey joe.

Just a friendly suggestion. You might find a signature showing a link to your team page will help people find the team more easily. Says he who had to get Warlock to sort his out for him.
blushing

peace
[Feb 6, 2005 9:15:36 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hi jersey joe.

Just a friendly suggestion. You might find a signature showing a link to your team page will help people find the team more easily. Says he who had to get Warlock to sort his out for him.
blushing

smile Hi Jersey Joe
First copy the block of text below to the clipboard so you can paste it into your Signature Box.
Click Here to access your signature: http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/changesignature

Then change { } to [ ] at the start and end of each line
Thats all there is to it [Dont forget to click on Save Signature]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{color=darkred]Jersey Joe[/color}
{url=http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=D65RSMBR9N1]Click here to Join Team New Jersey USA[/url}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this helps
Regards
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Former Member at Feb 6, 2005 1:28:15 PM]
[Feb 6, 2005 1:25:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Jersey Joe --

If you do as Graham says, the following will be applied at the bottom of each of your messages.

Jersey Joe
Click here to Join Team New Jersey USA

I thought a picture would be worth a thousand words. Good luck with your team. smile
[Feb 6, 2005 1:45:51 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Matrix, Thank you for the suggestion! I will do another post with the link. Also I am working on a (simple) web page and will add the link .
Thanks, jersey joe
[Feb 7, 2005 11:06:21 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Graham, Thanks for the info! Just learning about web pages so I am keeping it simple.
jersey joe
[Feb 7, 2005 11:35:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Dave, Thank you for the example, I finally got it!
[Feb 7, 2005 11:46:11 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Jersey Joe --

Lookin' Good -- Good Luck with your recruiting.
[Feb 8, 2005 4:12:20 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread