Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 314
Posts: 314   Pages: 32   [ Previous Page | 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 42481 times and has 313 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: PC Review II-The Bunny log

Congrats to Ady, who has now passed the 15 million mark smile
[Mar 7, 2008 2:29:28 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dataman
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

Yep, Ady sets the standard. Congrat's big bunny.

Hey nivrip ... notice anything in your rear view mirror? confused I'll wave as I go by. laughing PotGuy's going down too tomorrow. wink May take a couple of days to wave bye-bye to feckit. biggrin That Taffycat is going to be hard to catch though. confused Watch out for the Killer Bunny biggrin

SMAP peace

Was a good day PCR ... keep it going. cowboy

flag
----------------------------------------

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dataman at Mar 7, 2008 5:51:32 AM]
[Mar 7, 2008 4:28:08 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Lone-Wolf
Cruncher

Go Ady. biggrin

[Mar 7, 2008 6:34:39 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Thanks folks - I'm proud to have contributed 15 Million to this great team smile

Lets not mention the 10 Million I've contributed to other teams though shhh blushing

Nearly 400K by the team yesterday keeps us 10th in the race and stretches our lead over those Intel slackers tongue laughing
[Mar 7, 2008 7:24:00 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Best part of 400k, well done smile
Sorry my numbers were down today, dunno why.....validating I spose.

yeah strange this WCG, had my best day ever with 40 000 odd points today. So far tomorrow is looking very average sad
[Mar 7, 2008 8:46:04 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

The validation process can be variable at times MG - have a little check after the midday (UTC) stats run over at your My Grid>My Statistics History page to see how the first half of the day has gone.

Nice numbers yesterday applause
[Mar 7, 2008 9:12:03 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

For the statsproducer:

"TCS goes for medicine" became "International Grid Community"

my english is worse, i know^^
[Mar 7, 2008 12:00:10 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

will try and have a look, if I can keep my eyeballs open, mid day update is usually around midnight my time. Think my stats thing is just because I run a low cache of units on all my machines. Get the work units in and out pretty quickly, if some one with a 3-4 day cache gets the same units I guess I have to wait till they are returned for validation. I probably don't have a w/u on any of my rigs for more than a day at the most.

Don't know if they have platform specific validation processes here but the Mac is by far the worst rig for validation, can be up to 6-7 days at times for some W/U's
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Mar 7, 2008 12:13:57 PM]
[Mar 7, 2008 12:10:08 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

statsposter has amended TCS to become IGC

Mac validation taking longer on average is interesting. One would expect an across the board similar validation curve of > 90% after 4 days. This excepts the truly small groups like the HR class for PPC, which don't mix well with Mac Intel. WCG could not get enough Mac Crunchers to return enough results in time for the volunteer opt-in AC@H causing substantial delay on the project, so took it off Mac.
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Mar 7, 2008 12:32:18 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Less than 5k at the lunch update crying
Less pendings too but at least some of them are the longer running units so hopefully I'll get a good 10k or so in the end.

Still plenty of room for more teamies biggrin

[Mar 7, 2008 1:39:43 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 314   Pages: 32   [ Previous Page | 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread