Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 115
Posts: 115   Pages: 12   [ Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8070 times and has 114 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Friendly team looking for more friends.

You can bank on that Amathlia. With Warlock allowing the beautiful Arwen to take on the team side of things for a while to gain some experience, it can't fail.

dancing
[Mar 4, 2005 10:58:52 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hiya guys.

So Arwen is the cap for a while. It's good of Warlock to trust somebody else with his team, but that's just the kind of guy he is. I reckon Arwen will do a good job of it.

I see you're still stuck on unlucky 13, but the next new member will sort that out. Let's hope you get another one real soon.

peace
[Mar 4, 2005 12:31:37 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

It is Friday again, a half day for me at work. So here I am once more pleading with those who do not yet belong to a team to join one now, preferably ours.

biggrin

Thank you for dropping in Matrix, but don't anyone get the wrong idea about Arwen being made captain. As she will be doing most of the team related work, it is fair that she should be given any credit there may be. No sexism here.

[Mar 4, 2005 1:26:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Arwen Evenstar
Advanced Cruncher

No sexism, eh! That simply means that everyone gets an equal share of the blame.
tongue

It appears that we have a minor battle on our hands between two members. Wu and Smokey are both showing the same number of returned work units, with Smokey being only 105 points ahead of Wu. Who will win? Who will lose? Join us to find out, and to take part.

hugs
----------------------------------------
[Mar 4, 2005 3:10:37 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

No sexism, eh! That simply means that everyone gets an equal share of the blame.

No sexism is what I wrote, but where did I mention anything about equality?
biggrin
[Mar 4, 2005 7:26:21 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Congratulations on being team captian Arwen!
Im sure you will do a wonderful job! :)

[Mar 4, 2005 8:08:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Arwen Evenstar
Advanced Cruncher

Amathlia.

Thank you so much, but it really is only a temporary measure. Warlock has been kind enough to permit me to use this team to gain a little experience.

smile
[Mar 4, 2005 9:10:24 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Warlock has been kind enough to permit me to use this team to gain a little experience.

As I constantly try to remind people, everyone has the same opportunity to shine with this team. From newest member to Captain, everyone is important here because we all have a part to play in doing what we came here to do.
[Mar 4, 2005 11:43:07 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Arwen Evenstar
Advanced Cruncher

There are currently 4,640 teams registered with WCG, and here is how we are ranked after only 2 months. NB. Gain = the number of places gained since last Saturday.

Members Rank = position 288. Gain = 49 places.
Total Run Time Rank = position 815. Gain = 41 places.
Points Generated Rank = position 697. Gain = 40 places.
Results Returned Rank = position 621. Gain = 45 places.

Come and join a team that is still making a name for itself here. We are young and fresh, full of enthusiasm and heading for the top 500 fast. If you want a team, we want you. rose
[Mar 5, 2005 1:49:14 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Wow, thats pretty good! :) Everyone is doing great!
I have such high hopes for this team love struck

[Mar 5, 2005 6:18:56 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 115   Pages: 12   [ Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread