Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 602 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Huge drop in Stats..

on June 4 2008 there was a huge drop in team stats not sure if it was the website or what.

our stats basically got cut in half a crossed the board and we haven't lost anyone if anything we gained people.

did this happen to anyone else?
[Jun 19, 2008 9:19:24 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher
Re: Huge drop in Stats..

Cant remember your team name featuring on the fora, so if all those members were silently crunching and did not action the conversion from UD agent to BOINC [quite a few nag mails], they've been running dry. WCG is now BOINC only and waiting on last result returns from the UD clients before shutting those servers off. I understand that a final plead mail is about to go out and then it's curtains for the old agent.
----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Jun 19, 2008 10:31:29 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

ok i posted my team on the fora. but there was still a HUGE drop in points and returned results my graph looks like it was literally cut in half
[Jun 30, 2008 10:16:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JmBoullier
Former Community Advisor
Normandy - France
Project Badges:

Tsurani,
The move to UD does not explain everything. I have had another look at your team in BoincStats and it is clearly visible in the histograms that your daily contribution in Boinc alone has been divided by 4 to 5 at the same time. There is something more for you to find...

Cheers. Jean.
----------------------------------------
Team--> Decrypthon -->Statistics/Join -->Thread
[Jul 1, 2008 1:21:31 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread