Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 965 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad Receiving CEP WUs

I received today a new cep WU (E000118_771A_000k1u001), running High Priority, aborting on Error after 4 hours.
I don't understand what is happenning with CEP, Is the project stopped or not?

Giving points is one thing but of no use, if the first goal remains to help research. Are we or do we participate to a point contest? sad

Regards from France
[Jan 23, 2009 11:16:22 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bieberj
Senior Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:
Re: Receiving CEP WUs

Project has been stopped and has restarted and then stopped and then restarted (lost count of how many time it got stopped.) Current status is it running but being watched closely by techs.

Haven't seen any tech or CA say a word though.
[Jan 24, 2009 3:52:28 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hi bieberj,
crying
That is my word for all the frustration.
Well, at least we are finding lots of examples of problems.
biggrin
Lawrence
[Jan 24, 2009 9:57:36 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hi all. I haven't received any CEP WU for more than a week, I was wondering if the project is still active. Is there something special I need to do in order to receive CEP WUs, beside selecting only that project on a device profile?
[Feb 2, 2009 6:25:29 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Well I just downloaded 15 of them......
[Feb 2, 2009 7:22:26 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Nick-MMX
Advanced Cruncher

If your computer has too many errors dont the servers stop sending those workunits?
[Feb 2, 2009 7:25:13 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread