Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3141
Posts: 3141   Pages: 315   [ Previous Page | 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 380062 times and has 3140 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Yada Yada Yada

Exactly, Ted biggrin
- on the other hand it seems to mean you cannot make phone calls with it if you squeeze it tight enough .... crying
[Nov 10, 2017 6:36:42 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sujo1
Veteran Cruncher
Usa
Project Badges:

Try running them at 80% I run my 4 cores at that and have no problem with my phone. cool
----------------------------------------

[Nov 10, 2017 7:04:20 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I need to understand this correctly, sujo:
Do you mean the CPU limit set at 80%?
- and all 4 cores engaged (in my case all 8 cores)?
You can make phone calls with audio (makes them more interesting) with this setting?
I learnt to suspend crunching when I wanted to make photos, but the phone mike going on strike was a new one this week

[Nov 10, 2017 7:19:52 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sujo1
Veteran Cruncher
Usa
Project Badges:

Yes in Preferences set the cpu limit to 8o% this allows all the cores on a quad (presumably a octo should run the same) to still run. Add bonus is they do not run as hot or use the battery as much. Set pause at cpu usage above at 70 to 80% This should allow your phone to function normally. (unless mic is going bad) biggrin

PS: Not sure what audio is (by your meaning) all basic phones use audio for standard calls. confused

[Edit 1 times, last edit by sujo1 at Nov 10, 2017 9:07:03 PM]
[Nov 10, 2017 9:02:17 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sujo1
Veteran Cruncher
Usa
Project Badges:

applause Per free-dc....OlddanIT passes 150,000. applause good crunching. biggrin

[Nov 10, 2017 9:12:31 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Yes in Preferences set the cpu limit to 8o% this allows all the cores on a quad (presumably a octo should run the same) to still run. Add bonus is they do not run as hot or use the battery as much. Set pause at cpu usage above at 70 to 80% This should allow your phone to function normally. (unless mic is going bad) biggrin

PS: Not sure what audio is (by your meaning) all basic phones use audio for standard calls. confused
Set at 80% CPU limit, pause at 80%.
By audio I mean sound 'cause telephone calls are so much more interesting when you can hear each other.

Thank you, sujo. Saphir12-Nathalie is running 8 out of 8 again cool
Waiting for the need to call someone .... or someone feeling the need to call me sad

[Nov 10, 2017 9:24:33 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sujo1
Veteran Cruncher
Usa
Project Badges:

Oh, now I understand. Other than texting. Also understand about using the phone, I have unlimited everything on the 2 phones and I use maybe 20 minutes a month. crying

[Nov 10, 2017 9:51:49 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

biggrin Now that you are here (so to speak). tongue You should get all your little ducklings in a row. Don't forget the little ugly one. devilish You probably thought I had forgotten. love struck
Yes.
Did you like 'ugly duckling' better?
How do you like my ducklings?

They are not mine, but they have a neat walk, that's for sure, and they have all grown up to become swans love struck
You on your part may have forgotten when you made that Rosie in a flag for me. You were rather fond of PhotoShop elements at the time. The flag should have been the Danish one, but turned out to be the Norwegian. And I didn't have the heart to tell you, because I found it so touching.
Someone else did.
I don't recall who was this heartless d oh

Denmark

Norway
- tanner2 has Norwegian roots
[Nov 10, 2017 9:56:40 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sujo1
Veteran Cruncher
Usa
Project Badges:

confused If I remember right after I was told the error I replaced the flag. I also remember making you a plane from ww2. wink I think I made a badge or two also. blushing

[Nov 11, 2017 1:24:29 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Yes, you did smile
You remember very well indeed.
Yes, you had a Spitfire flying right across it.
Background: Flag, Middleground: Spitfire, Foreground: Rosie
We were discussing that at the time - this Danish flying ace Kai Birksted, for whom they had a collection buying him his very own Spitfire. There was a Norwegian connection there as well, because he was the commander of a group of Norwegian airmen.
You must have used at least 3 elements.

I now it's lost crying
- unless Ted has a copy of that also idea

[Nov 11, 2017 1:50:07 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 3141   Pages: 315   [ Previous Page | 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread