Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 313
Posts: 313   Pages: 32   [ Previous Page | 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 153644 times and has 312 replies Next Thread
Michael2901
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: HPF2 Project Badge Recognition Thread

Just managed to make Sapphire for HPF2. I can see that there are others still trying to make badges so I will abort all my remaining HPF2 jobs in the hope that some of you will benefi
[Jun 12, 2013 2:22:08 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Managed ruby, which was all I could do by the time I realized the project was ending. Flushed remaining wus from my hosts so others can crunch them.
[Jun 12, 2013 4:45:24 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Just made it to a year, switching back to all projects. biggrin
[Jun 12, 2013 10:06:45 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Got bronze!!! :) :D I'm now working on FightAIDS@Home from now on. I'm sad to see HPF2 ending and hope it will return someday, but I'm looking forward to the new projects on WCG. I'm very pleased with my achievement as HPF2 was one of my favourite projects.
[Jun 14, 2013 11:26:07 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Blue. Now off to Simap again...
[Jun 17, 2013 6:15:37 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
52 Aces
Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:
cool Re: HPF2 Project Badge Recognition Thread

Got to Sapphire this morning. And just-in-time, as this is pretty much the last day that I could have. cool

Similar to everyone else, not a single re-issue since new work ended 10 days ago. Thank goodness for 10 day greedy queues, multi-core processors, hyper-threading, and a 4th computer I was able to piece together after this project suddenly went from an 800+ day ETA to under 24 (a bit of a kill joy by-the-way).

Kudos to all the scientists, back office I.T. members, and all the crunchers on this one. It's been a pleasure. Looking forward to seeing any new WCG projects that come over the horizon.

-- Aces --
[Jun 19, 2013 4:58:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pmm1018
Senior Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Congrats Aces!! That was super close!
----------------------------------------

[Jun 19, 2013 8:30:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Emerald!! cool
[Jun 21, 2013 12:44:27 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
deltavee
Ace Cruncher
Texas Hill Country
Project Badges:

Emerald!! cool

Way to go desertflower! Let's hear it for the Austin Grid Team. applause

[Jun 21, 2013 4:35:49 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
DadX
Advanced Cruncher
Project Badges:

My First Emerald! Releasing about 120 WU back into the wild so that others can make goals.

[Jul 15, 2013 3:15:53 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 313   Pages: 32   [ Previous Page | 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread