Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 15741 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
evilkats
Senior Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Thank you to the members of World Community Grid!

I made 6 years. Can't wait to do more.

[Jun 13, 2010 8:33:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

It is a real pleasure to contribute to such a worthy cause. I would like to thank the team to seek the help of the WCG to speed up the research and hopefully save many patients in the future.

Succes with the new projects!!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Sep 23, 2010 9:27:30 PM]
[Sep 23, 2010 9:23:25 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Thank you for the opportunities to help. I work at IBM NZ in Christchurch and was wondering if you have a record of NZ's help.
[Sep 23, 2010 10:52:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

You are more than welcome. We welcome the new targets and are waiting patiently for any news about the ones we have already done. We are honored to be a part of this project.
[Sep 24, 2010 2:02:46 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hope you research will be more successful than expected.
[Sep 24, 2010 4:59:38 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

As a survivor of Neuroblastoma, and someone who has been in remission 14 years now, this project particularly touched me. A heatfelt and personal thank you for people like you who dedicate years of their lives to research how to stop diseases like this and others. I know that I would not be here today had there not been significant advances by the time I was diagnosed.

To all my fellow World Community Grid members, another thank you. Let's spread the word and get more people doing what they can for this and other such important causes.

Keep up the good work
[Sep 24, 2010 6:34:07 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Vagelis Giannadakis
Cruncher

I've been contributing to WCG and other distributed projects for many years now (I started off with the pre-BOINC SETI@home), but was mostly deeply touched by the friend with the suffering child and the other friend who's going through this terrible disease. Hang on there brothers!

I find it most rewarding receiving some feedback from research projects, especially such down-to-earth, many-people-affecting ones. I wish they all come to success and eagerly wait for more work units to crunch!

Vagelis
----------------------------------------

[Sep 24, 2010 8:41:55 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Our pleasure.

Let me say thank You for the chance to contribute to the world.

and also, we are really happy to hear the result of our contribution from researcher himself/herself.
(unfortunately, not all researchers are positive to share the result of WCG/information with us...)

Awaiting for next unit.
[Sep 24, 2010 8:43:51 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
quantum106
Cruncher
Project Badges:
smile Re: Thank you to the members of World Community Grid!

Dr. Nakagawara,

it we that should thank you. While I am not a scientist or researcher, it is my humble pleasure to help your research in this manner. Best regards from the IBM Canada team!!!
[Sep 24, 2010 9:13:25 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Somervillejudson@netscape.net
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Good job guys!
[Sep 26, 2010 3:08:20 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread