Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5535
Posts: 5535   Pages: 554   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1870050 times and has 5534 replies Next Thread
SNURK
Veteran Cruncher
The Netherlands
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
biggrin I made a new forum signature.

So... once again I decided to totally remake my forum signature, meanwhile making it possible to generate this signature for anyone who likes it. peace

If you like it please tell me, then I will add you to my script and your sig will automatically be created and updated, each time the wcg stats are updated (twice a day).

What's up with the big shiny globe?? I hear you say, well... I wanted to have some sort of overall badge thing, for all time contribution to the grid. So I came up with the idea to calculate the 'average badge' so to speak. It's the total run time divided by the total project count, that's 17 at this point. That's 34 years needed for a sapphire globe (only 29 years to go for me! sick )

Furthermore it shows the total run time, points and results, global rank, team rank (if any) and country rank (if any) and the average Gflops performance of the last 30 days.

Anyway, tell me what you like and don't like about it, and if you want one. Meanwhile, I'm crunching on ... whistling
----------------------------------------
[Sep 14, 2010 6:46:45 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher
Re: I made a new forum signature.

Hi SNURK,

Can't see anything, no image code inside your post when doing a quote reply and nothing in your signature... your usual sig has gone. The Global badge sounds like me being then on Emerald :D
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Sep 14, 2010 7:39:20 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SNURK
Veteran Cruncher
The Netherlands
Project Badges:

I see.. crying
When I open this thread, sometimes I see my sig, and sometimes I don't... hmmm.
I think I need a new free webspace provider. Problem is it has to be one that's is not blocked by WebSense, otherwise I can't see my sig at work because most free webspace providers are blocked. The webspace provider I had before (for my old sig) will stop at the end of september... sad

edit: Ok, so I read just now that this new provider I found doesn't allow hotlinking, and that is what I need in this case.. learning all the time.

I'll be back cool
[Edit 1 times, last edit by SNURK at Sep 14, 2010 8:49:52 AM]
[Sep 14, 2010 8:07:49 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

Sign me up

Name: Sekerob
Serial Number: 91322

Looks excellent... rim the globe with stars in the colors of the badges reached, though, when on WCG, that would be a repetition of the sidebar info, so strike that idea.
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Sep 14, 2010 10:04:42 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I'd like one. What do I do??
[Sep 14, 2010 12:02:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Nice. Sign me up, please
[Sep 14, 2010 12:35:47 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
evilkats
Senior Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Me too please.

[Sep 14, 2010 12:53:39 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kateiacy
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Very cool, Snurk! Please sign me up!

How do you calculate the recent performance in Glfops?

[Sep 14, 2010 1:02:09 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nanoprobe
Master Cruncher
Classified
Project Badges:

Way cool. Sign me up. I also use Boincstats in my sig on other sites. Is it possible to do the same with yours?
In 1969 I took an oath to defend and protect the U S Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and Domestic. There was no expiration date.

[Sep 14, 2010 1:24:38 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bjbdbest
Master Cruncher
Project Badges:

Thank you....
[Sep 14, 2010 4:39:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 5535   Pages: 554   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread