Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 628
Posts: 628   Pages: 63   [ Previous Page | 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 193338 times and has 627 replies Next Thread
mclaver
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 'Globe update recognition thread'

IS the signature ranking website still working. I am having trouble connecting to it.

I just viewed it here. Working fine for me.

http://www.sig.net78.net/

I put the web address cuz it seems like I've seen 2 different links before.... unless I was imagining it... smile

I try to go to that address but I still cannot connect. I have tried both IE and firefox but no success
----------------------------------------

[Apr 29, 2012 3:02:19 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nanoprobe
Master Cruncher
Classified
Project Badges:

I try to go to that address but I still cannot connect. I have tried both IE and firefox but no success.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to this. Some days it times out. Today it opens instantly in FF or IE. confused
In 1969 I took an oath to defend and protect the U S Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and Domestic. There was no expiration date.

[Apr 29, 2012 1:32:06 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
yoro42
Ace Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

I thought my Globe color would change at 18 years but it look like it will be 19 yrs. It happens automatically, right?

[May 3, 2012 10:12:06 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SNURK
Veteran Cruncher
The Netherlands
Project Badges:

Your globe will change color once your 'run time/project' reaches 365 days. There are 21 science projects, that means you need a total run time of 1 year x 21 = 21 years.

Hope you're not too disappointed.. wink
[May 4, 2012 6:26:50 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

RAMMIE is back...at the top! cool

But MrKermit has gone DARK! sad
[May 5, 2012 12:11:16 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:

Oh, I'm sure MrKermit will be back once his server commitments allow. In a sense, it's good that occasionally he does go inactive, as that means that his servers are earning money and thus, able to fund the times when he's volunteering his services to us.

[May 5, 2012 1:13:37 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gil II
Senior Cruncher
Canada
Project Badges:

And.... I am back to red again

[May 10, 2012 8:42:17 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Oh, I'm sure MrKermit will be back once his server commitments allow. In a sense, it's good that occasionally he does go inactive, as that means that his servers are earning money and thus, able to fund the times when he's volunteering his services to us.

Last Result Returned (UTC) 3/28/12 16:56:24 wink
[May 16, 2012 7:10:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Found one of the new Guru....zombie67 [MM] biggrin
[Jun 13, 2012 12:06:43 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
cjslman
Master Cruncher
Mexico
Project Badges:

Well, I'm still in the Bronze era biggrin. Right now I have 38 days, so hopefully sometime between 70 - 80 days I'll make it to Silver (God willing and creeks don't rise ... and no new projects projects show up laughing ).

Luck to all and keep crunching.

CJSL
I follow the Gimli philosophy: "Keep breathing. That's the key. Breathe."
Join The Cahuamos Team

[Edit 1 times, last edit by cjslman at Jun 13, 2012 12:53:55 AM]
[Jun 13, 2012 12:50:45 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 628   Pages: 63   [ Previous Page | 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread