Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2328 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: No tasks available

I will add my voice to the thread. The condition complained about in previous posts dated Sept 3rd & 4th 2012 has returned. I can still get GPU HCC tasks.
[Oct 13, 2012 12:35:15 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rembertw
Senior Cruncher
Belgium
Project Badges:

In "Results Status" I do indeed notice a gap of a dew days, more specific October 9th to October 10th seem to have been WU-free.

Starting from October 11th, WU's started to come again.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by rembertw at Oct 16, 2012 3:24:37 PM]
[Oct 16, 2012 3:22:16 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Surely this is a little early for ringing the alarm bells, but is there a GFAM shortage for Linux(64)? During the last 40 minutes, got only "committed to other platforms" and 1 repair job.
[Feb 22, 2013 7:37:49 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Work supply outage is *not* platform specific **, unless the techs disable one, wt which time they surely would tell why that was!

There's only one feed, the _0 copy locking in where the additional WU copies go in a quorum [except HPF2, which has a x-platform quorum].

"Committed to other platforms" is likely sourced by some congestion of repairs, which have priority in the feeders [we assume you made no changes at all to the device profile project selections etc]. A good reason to have a buffer, and another reason to just sit it out and not ring early bells ;>)
[Feb 22, 2013 7:59:40 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread