Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 502
Posts: 502   Pages: 51   [ Previous Page | 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 61935 times and has 501 replies Next Thread
nanoprobe
Master Cruncher
Classified
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Ripple Labs

I have correctly ( i think) set up a wallet and linked my public address with my WCG account at computingforgood.org

I currently have 7000 hours of time logged but have not received any XRP yet. I have written to support of course, but they haven`t replied yet.

I think my problem might be an unfunded (not activated) account.

Could someone take a leap of faith and send 100 XRP my way at : rBFZ5DF2bsZVuqGwKgbZcynDsRzGkoJzMP

I will return the favour with appropriate interest :-)

Regards,

David

Done
AFAIK You don't have to have your account funded to start receiving XRP for your crunching. It took about 4 days for me to start receiving XRP after I started crunching for their team.
----------------------------------------
In 1969 I took an oath to defend and protect the U S Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and Domestic. There was no expiration date.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by nanoprobe at Dec 16, 2013 4:25:27 PM]
[Dec 16, 2013 4:22:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dondavid
Cruncher
Project Badges:

I have correctly ( i think) set up a wallet and linked my public address with my WCG account at computingforgood.org

I currently have 7000 hours of time logged but have not received any XRP yet. I have written to support of course, but they haven`t replied yet.

I think my problem might be an unfunded (not activated) account.

Could someone take a leap of faith and send 100 XRP my way at : rBFZ5DF2bsZVuqGwKgbZcynDsRzGkoJzMP

I will return the favour with appropriate interest :-)

Regards,

David

Done
AFAIK You don't have to have your account funded to start receiving XRP for your crunching. It took about 4 days for me to start receiving XRP after I started crunching for their team.

Thanks nanoprobe. They have appeared on my account and now i`m for the first time able to get the faucet to work on http://ripplegiveaway.com/ - which seems to verify that my account is now working. I`ll let them sit there undtil tommorows update and return them to you by then. Thanks again.

David

Chrunching for my daughter Julie who has Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.
[Dec 16, 2013 8:46:30 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Jack007
Master Cruncher
CANADA
Project Badges:

yeah the account funding i did 10 days ago isn't helping me any.

[Dec 16, 2013 9:05:42 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jochrupp
Advanced Cruncher
Germany
Project Badges:

I'm with the ripplers now for 3 days and have some hundred hours collected but no XRP earned. What do i have to do?

[Edit] Ok, from waht I've learned, someone has to send me a "starter kit" of 100 XRP. Don't understand, why this is necessary but would somebody of you please be so kind and send 100 XRP to my wallett?
rG7YE97viv7NdJWrYndS5DisdZJt7WKk2G
I'll send this back as soon as my wallet got successfully funded.

Thanks in advance,
cibomato

[Edit 1 times, last edit by jochrupp at Dec 18, 2013 2:12:46 PM]
[Dec 18, 2013 9:10:29 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nanoprobe
Master Cruncher
Classified
Project Badges:

I'm with the ripplers now for 3 days and have some hundred hours collected but no XRP earned. What do i have to do?

[Edit] Ok, from waht I've learned, someone has to send me a "starter kit" of 100 XRP. Don't understand, why this is necessary but would somebody of you please be so kind and send 100 XRP to my wallett?
rG7YE97viv7NdJWrYndS5DisdZJt7WKk2G
I'll send this back as soon as my wallet got successfully funded.

Thanks in advance,
cibomato

Funding your wallet is not necessary for this to work. If you have everything set up correctly it could take 4 or more days for any ripples to show in your wallet.
In 1969 I took an oath to defend and protect the U S Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and Domestic. There was no expiration date.

[Dec 18, 2013 4:22:23 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Movieman
Veteran Cruncher

I'd like to see someone chime is with "I have XXX machine(s) list the specs, they run XXX hours a day for the last XXX weeks on the ri[pple account and I've received XXXX XRP worth XXX USD"

IEL\: Come out and spit out the facts so that people know before they make the move to this team what to expect..
You know, just good old fashioned facts.. biggrin

[Dec 19, 2013 7:43:36 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dondavid
Cruncher
Project Badges:

With nanoprobes help, I got my account funded. Didn`t help at all. Still got thousands of hours and no XRP. Support just says - try to reregister. Tried to make a new ripple account and accociate my WCG username whit that on CFG. Username taken - so that`out of the question too. Might as well go back to my old team.

Chrunching for my daughter Julie who has Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.
[Dec 19, 2013 7:56:11 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
deltavee
Ace Cruncher
Texas Hill Country
Project Badges:

I'd like to see someone chime is with "I have XXX machine(s) list the specs, they run XXX hours a day for the last XXX weeks on the ri[pple account and I've received XXXX XRP worth XXX USD"

IEL\: Come out and spit out the facts so that people know before they make the move to this team what to expect..

Some old fashioned facts:
Since joining Ripple Labs on 12/2/2013:
Total Run time = 3:158:21:04:55 (y:d:h:m:s)
Points Generated = 5,170,544 (WCG Points)
Ripple in wallet = 19,717 XRP
Current value of XRP = $348.99 (at 0.0177 USD per XRP)

[Dec 19, 2013 8:50:03 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Jack007
Master Cruncher
CANADA
Project Badges:

So I got another response from support saying she was kicking it up to another level of support. Over a million points so far, it will be fun if I get a big fat lump sum biggrin

[Dec 19, 2013 7:38:32 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Movieman
Veteran Cruncher

Some old fashioned facts:
Since joining Ripple Labs on 12/2/2013:
Total Run time = 3:158:21:04:55 (y:d:h:m:s)
Points Generated = 5,170,544 (WCG Points)
Ripple in wallet = 19,717 XRP
Current value of XRP = $348.99 (at 0.0177 USD per XRP)

Thank you, now do you mind me asking how many of what spec machines you have running to do these numbers?
IE: one Intel 2600K machine or "I borged the entire TAAC datacenter" biggrin
biggrin

A few minutes and two cups of coffee later:
Decided to run some numbers here just for sheets and giggles
( when you're recuperating the one thing you have is LOTS of time!)
Using your numbers and my machine so that we have all known values I came up with this:
My dualie 2011 E5-2670 V2 dual IB 10 core is for the sake of arguement pretty close to as efficient a machine in terms of electical use vs work done as you can put together today.
Daily output of just over 160,000 WCG points while drawing just over 300W constant.
Using your 5,170,544 WCG points at my 161,000 PPD I get 32+ days to generate that amount so in round numbers this machine could make close to $350.00 USD per month correct?
If my math is correct that's pretty darned impressive to me..l biggrin

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Movieman at Dec 19, 2013 8:03:32 PM]
[Dec 19, 2013 7:41:07 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 502   Pages: 51   [ Previous Page | 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread