Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 511 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Reloads the same project again

I keep getting the same wcg project (fight aids) over and over again. Yes I have unchecked the box and checked on other project and restarted. I have aborted it, but still shows when restart
[Feb 6, 2014 4:06:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Reloads the same project again

Hello Coky,
Welcome to the World Community Grid. If a Fight AIDS work unit is stuck on your machine, first bring up BOINC Manager and check Transfers to make sure that there is not a failed network transfer. If there is, then select it and Abort Transfer. Then switch to the Tasks view and select the work unit, then Abort.

What other work units are you running now? What OS and BOINC version? What does your Results Status page (in My Contribution) say?

Lawrence
[Feb 6, 2014 4:28:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jonnieb-uk
Ace Cruncher
England
Project Badges:

CEP2 work is currentlystill suspended so MCM1 is your only other option.
----------------------------------------

To Join follow this link: Join the UK Team All Welcome! UK Team thread
[Feb 6, 2014 4:50:38 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
deltavee
Ace Cruncher
Texas Hill Country
Project Badges:

Do you have this box checked in your device profile?

"If there is no work available for the project(s) I have selected above, please send me work from another project."
----------------------------------------

[Feb 6, 2014 5:22:52 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread