Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 535
Posts: 535   Pages: 54   [ Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 23100 times and has 534 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Join our Team..... Please

Where do I get my handy, dandy "Get Er Done" sig? biggrin
[Nov 28, 2005 1:31:39 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Johnny Cool
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Where do I get my handy, dandy "Get Er Done" sig? biggrin

Soon! wink
----------------------------------------

Team Andrax Co-Captain
Free-DC Stats
Join Team Andrax at WCG
[Nov 28, 2005 1:36:04 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Soon! wink

confused Wha? confused
[Nov 28, 2005 1:46:15 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I got er done. wink
[Nov 28, 2005 2:02:19 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Good morning team mates! smile
[Nov 28, 2005 10:14:13 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Oh My Gosh!

A Teamie that actually will post in our thread!!! What a thrill! applause

Hey could you send me your email address? I do send out a weekly team update! Send to tin76cup@alltel.net biggrin

We don't have a website, none of us are smart enough to figure out how to go about setting one up crying

You don't happen to have Mysti's email address? Still looking to find out who recruited her/him biggrin

AND Good Morning and Happy Crunching and thank you again for joining our team and helping to GET ER DONE!
hugs
[Nov 28, 2005 1:29:40 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Oh My Gosh!

A Teamie that actually will post in our thread!!! What a thrill! applause

Hey could you send me your email address? I do send out a weekly team update! Send to tin76cup@alltel.net biggrin

We don't have a website, none of us are smart enough to figure out how to go about setting one up crying

You don't happen to have Mysti's email address? Still looking to find out who recruited her/him biggrin

AND Good Morning and Happy Crunching and thank you again for joining our team and helping to GET ER DONE!
hugs

OK, now I'm confused. Are you also Tincup? confused
No, sorry. I don't know who Misti is, but I'm happy to have her on the team. biggrin
I emailed you at the addy you posted.

[Nov 28, 2005 2:42:48 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hi Ladypcer2

Confused is my middle name, no tincup is a separate member, but he is the recruiting manager, so I make him earn his keep! LOLbiggrin

He sent your email addy on, so I have added you to the distribution list and you will receive it on Wednesday. LOL - Monday's I have too many other reports to produce, so I wait until I get Tuesday's results and send newletter out on Wednesday .... may not make sense to anyone but me, but that's why they call it LIFE biggrin

Thanks again for joining and bring any and all your friends, we will make room and make them feel welcome batting eyelashes

Let's GET ER DONE cool

[Nov 28, 2005 10:50:24 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Even more confusion prevails because Tincup also wears your sig. laughing
[Nov 29, 2005 12:05:58 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

LOL ... I did his sig thingy for him, copied mine and forgot to change for him. I will fix today! d oh

Thanks!

Hey, we have another new member today!!!

biggrin Thank you **Neil r Jordan** for joining the team!! We love having new teamies to help us GET ER DONE! love struck

Neil and Mysti, please send your email address to the recruiting manager at tin76cup@alltel.net and we will get you on the Team Newsletter distribution list!

applause Way to go World Community Grid!
applause
[Nov 29, 2005 1:16:49 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 535   Pages: 54   [ Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread