Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 516
Posts: 516   Pages: 52   [ Previous Page | 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 25154 times and has 515 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: cool cool CRUNCHERS INC. A new name for a fast-moving team! cool cool

Congrats to vaio for 100k and to Cuz for 500k biggrin

Commiserations to me though; seems like I've blown up the HDD on the Sony laptop. Let's hope I can get another one fitted - and if anyone asks which model Sony laptop I have I will be spectacularly disappointed rolling eyes

Matt, didn't get on to the Big One at Blackpool, spent most of our time (when in the Pleasure Beach) at Beaver Creek sad
[Sep 26, 2005 1:45:29 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Sorry to hear about the fried HD, VAIO. Hope it was still under warranty. If not, I understand it's not a big deal to change hard drives in laptops. Besides RAM, it's the only component in a notebook that's user accessible and upgradeable.

Add my congrats to vaio and cuz. smile
[Sep 26, 2005 5:47:33 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
USAFA 82
Veteran Cruncher
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Project Badges:

WildWilbur wrote:
USAFA 82

Your immense contribution today did not go unnoticed by me either. Well done! applause

You and Cuz are chewing up the charts. I imagine pwrguru may be getting a little nervous with you two in his rearview mirror. wink
They are both welcome to take my spot on second base because if they are catching me then the TEAM is doing great.... cool

IF I make it to second, it won't be long before Cuz overtakes me smile
----------------------------------------

Cancer Survivor
Play Star Citizen!
[Sep 26, 2005 5:50:16 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Sorry to hear about the fried HD, VAIO. Hope it was still under warranty. If not, I understand it's not a big deal to change hard drives in laptops. Besides RAM, it's the only component in a notebook that's user accessible and upgradeable.

Sadly the warranty ran out a year ago rolling eyes

To be honest I thought the HDD would be last thing to go - still, as you say, it's pretty easy to fix so I can't really complain smile

USAFA, how long did it take to unload all those slots on Saturday? laughing
[Sep 26, 2005 9:25:48 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
USAFA 82
Veteran Cruncher
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Project Badges:

a few hours... lol

Cancer Survivor
Play Star Citizen!
[Sep 27, 2005 3:42:41 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
WildWilber
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

An excellent day for pwrguru! applause

Sorry for ribbing ya. worried

biggrin

[Sep 27, 2005 4:09:09 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I am in semi retirement at the present time but the machines are still on....Rib all you like... cool
[Sep 27, 2005 4:43:41 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

first 20 rigs shoudl be arriving today, with another 20 in the next week
[Sep 27, 2005 3:02:21 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Ooooh! I love new toys - I am SO envious devilish
[Sep 27, 2005 3:40:49 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

You'll need them tongue
[Sep 27, 2005 6:49:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 516   Pages: 52   [ Previous Page | 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread