Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1670 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
fablefox
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
FA@H causing other workload to become late / not worked on and my PC get rejected?

FA@H causing other workload to become late / not worked on and my PC get rejected?

First of all, this is a guess because my client get rejected / removed from WCG and when i reconnect to my account, apparently old log get wiped therefore only messages after I rejoin was available.

But now I notice that even though I usually set 2 days worth of work unit, now it only have 4 work unit, at times maybe 5, because one MIP workunit get paused due to FA@H hijacking the process.

I think the last time my client become un-trusted was when WCG have issues downloading images back then.

Could it be the issue?

Is FA@H not compatible with several research being selected?

Thanks.

-edit-

argh... I meant FA@H2.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by fablefox at Apr 30, 2018 3:35:42 AM]
[Apr 30, 2018 3:32:50 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pcwr
Ace Cruncher
England
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: FA@H causing other workload to become late / not worked on and my PC get rejected?

There is known problem with FA@H2 due to its short deadline.

I have it selected only part of the time so other WUs can crunch normally.

[Apr 30, 2018 5:20:02 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread