Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 11
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2654 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Blount
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: GPU's ? Nvidia RTX

Will I (re) connected a terminal and keyboard to the system, restarted WCG. I appears the app is now requesting GPU tasks. Now waiting on a GPU task. :)

Strange the requirement is for an actual terminal and logged in with attached keyboard is required. It would be nice that all that is required is a graphics card (able to run GPU tasks) only.

Regarding the comment about hi-jacking a thread. Thought this was the correct thread to put the problem in as the title is CPU's and NVIDIA RTX cards (which my system is). Maybe the debugging I went through will help others.

7/5/2021 8:08:24 AM | | Setting up GUI RPC socket
7/5/2021 8:08:24 AM | | Checking presence of 313 project files
7/5/2021 8:08:26 AM | World Community Grid | Sending scheduler request: To fetch work.
7/5/2021 8:08:26 AM | World Community Grid | Requesting new tasks for CPU and NVIDIA GPU
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Blount at Jul 5, 2021 5:01:38 PM]
[Jul 5, 2021 4:58:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread