Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 31
Posts: 31   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8581 times and has 30 replies Next Thread
markfw
Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Website and Forum restart

OK, new issue. I get a message that I should use https://master.worldcommunitygrid.org after I remove the project. Well, I do, and I manually add that URL and login, but when I do properties, its still the "old" one.
[Jul 8, 2022 10:21:41 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Falconet
Master Cruncher
Portugal
Project Badges:

OK, new issue. I get a message that I should use https://master.worldcommunitygrid.org after I remove the project. Well, I do, and I manually add that URL and login, but when I do properties, its still the "old" one.

Really not a new issue and you should just ignore it.
----------------------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 1600AF 4C/8T 3.2 GHz - 85W
AMD Ryzen 5 2500U 4C/8T 2.0 GHz - 28W
Intel Z3740 4C/4T 1.8 GHz - 6W
[Jul 8, 2022 10:22:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Grumpy Swede
Master Cruncher
Svíþjóð
Project Badges:

Someone is soon going to complain about "Current streak", when they look at their "Overview" page. Oops....... crying

But in the scheme of things, streaks is not that important, especially not at this stage of WCG returning. smile

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Grumpy Swede at Jul 10, 2022 1:24:25 AM]
[Jul 10, 2022 1:23:46 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
tmedve
Senior Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

On the Overview page, if you hover your mouse over the July 10 square in the Activity box to the left of Streak box, you will see 1970-01-01. Looks like a minor glitch. I had no data for that date. :)

[Jul 10, 2022 12:52:06 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alanb1951
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:

On the Overview page, if you hover your mouse over the July 10 square in the Activity box to the left of Streak box, you will see 1970-01-01. Looks like a minor glitch. I had no data for that date. :)
That's the value for the initial date ("epoch") on Unix/Linux systems, so it is what will be seen whenever a date data field contains zero...

Someone had already asked about it in the Workunit FAQ thread in the News forum and had been given a slightly fuller answer.

Cheers - Al.
[Jul 10, 2022 3:14:47 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dcs1955
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

One of my machines just got a download of 10 MCM work units. I heard fan running and checked.... ACTUALLY CRUNCHING AGAIN!!!!

[Jul 10, 2022 7:48:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
markfw
Cruncher
Project Badges:

New problem. I am only attach to this project once, but I have this message in notices:
You are attached to this project twice. Please remove projects named World Community Grid, then add https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/
7/12/2022 3:35:01 PM

When I do properties, that is exactly what is linked.

Actually, there is a difference. It wants HTTPS, which I dropped and re added, but it still says under properties, the HTTP only.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by markfw at Jul 12, 2022 11:00:21 PM]
[Jul 12, 2022 10:56:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Cyclops
Senior Cruncher

New problem. I am only attach to this project once, but I have this message in notices:
You are attached to this project twice. Please remove projects named World Community Grid, then add https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/
7/12/2022 3:35:01 PM

When I do properties, that is exactly what is linked.

Actually, there is a difference. It wants HTTPS, which I dropped and re added, but it still says under properties, the HTTP only.

The problem is explained in this message by cubes. It shouldn't be an issue anymore, so let us know if you run into it again.
[Jul 13, 2022 1:43:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Unixchick
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:

I restarted Boinc and I am not getting any error messages !!! Nothing in the Notices and nothing in the log.
Looking good.
Can you send some more test WUs out now ?? :-)
[Jul 13, 2022 3:36:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dan_odea
Cruncher
Project Badges:
applause Re: Website and Forum restart

Agreed, I've been checking since finding out WCG was moving. I expected it to take some time, but it is disconcerting to have it running every day with no data uploaded since February of 2022.
[Jul 24, 2022 9:04:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 31   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread