Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 576
Posts: 576   Pages: 58   [ Previous Page | 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 39636 times and has 575 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
applause Re: The PC Review Crew II

You is persistant I'll give that ... what are you like at "loosening up" Old Gits like me ... wink

Sad to say but I would guess most of us have "a story" to tell ... 'tis why we are here. sad

Keep on crunching ... biggrin
[Feb 22, 2006 10:31:23 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: The PC Review Crew II

You is persistant I'll give that ... what are you like at "loosening up" Old Gits like me ... wink

Persistent? I'm just visiting and engaging in conversation like everyone else. The fact that I appear to be talking to myself most of the time is pretty standard stuff for me -- on and off the Internet. laughing Heh, heh.

For loosening up old gits, I always spike the punch bowl with my special homebrew called "Ol' Pruno" -- but in case you think I brew with prunes, think again and check THIS out.

Anyway, I guess I came on pretty strong as a newbie here, and I know I rubbed some people the wrong way -- and was quickly labeled as un-Christian and un-American by some jackazz. biggrin But my "in your face" enthusiasm is just cultural and because I'm young at heart -- having 8 kids with two still in high school, and most of them pretty good athletes. My youngest son's basketball team just won their conference, and he was the high scorer in several of their games including their last game to win conference. So it's usually pretty competitive around here, and everyone talks smack. By the way, you might find it interesting to know that I am a traffic court judge -- so I do have my reserved side. biggrin

Cheers.

Bill Velek
[Feb 23, 2006 5:27:11 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Good afternoon guys and girls! Am a bit late checking in today been busy at work and i havn't had time to do the important things like check out the forums!! laughing

Anyway, I guess I came on pretty strong as a newbie here, and I know I rubbed some people the wrong way -- and was quickly labeled as un-Christian and un-American by some jackazz
Hey Bill who said that? confused
[Feb 23, 2006 1:07:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

8 kids

biggrin
[Feb 23, 2006 1:44:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

8 kids

biggrin

He a brave man.
[Feb 23, 2006 4:12:52 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

... I know I rubbed some people the wrong way -- and was quickly labeled as un-Christian and un-American by some jackazz
Hey Bill who said that? confused

Some clown over on MOT, and I _do_ remember his name -- but it's unimportant because he never posts anyway. Apparently not one of the regulars. Heh, heh, the interesting thing is that I really didn't do anything wrong: unfounded accusations were made, I tried to remain civil and defend myself, overreactions, etc., then those labels were pinned on me when this clown jumped in from nowhere, and when I responded the cad never replied. The coward 'hit and run'. Couldn't handle it, I guess. And then when I went so far as to apologize when I actually thought no apology was really due from me, no one had the grace to reciprocate for their part in the quarrel. Again, no names here. At first I thought it showed a gross lack of 'class', but then I realized that it's probably a cultural thing with so many of us being from different countries and backgrounds. So I figured they were either foreigners biggrin or from the ghetto and their mommas just never taught 'em any better. devilish

Bill Velek
P.S. I knew that my "foreigner" comment would probably excite some of you; I know ... I know ... that's arrogant because I am the foreigner for most of you, and the U.S. isn't the center of the universe ... anymore. laughing ..... Hey, that's just some more 'smack'.
[Feb 23, 2006 4:21:48 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

8 kids

biggrin

He a brave man.

I couldn't figure out what was causing it. biggrin

Bill Velek
[Feb 23, 2006 4:32:33 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

...Anyway, I guess I came on pretty strong as a newbie here, and I know I rubbed some people the wrong way -- and was quickly labeled as un-Christian and un-American by some jackazz

Remember Bill, If you're not a target, you're not making a difference. biggrin
Keep up the good work. applause
[Feb 23, 2006 4:56:40 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Well said CKizer applause - ditto for me as well smile

Evening everyone - sleet and snow in London today sad

hugs
[Feb 23, 2006 7:02:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Morning everyone! hugs

FRIDAY!! applause biggrin applause

I'm off to Wolverhampton weather permitting on Saturday, But i still be crunching! laughing
[Feb 24, 2006 9:25:44 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 576   Pages: 58   [ Previous Page | 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread