Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 228 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
ericinboston
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Website Feature Request: Devices page needs URL parms please

Hi. I have more than 25 devices that are always active and running. So every time I visit the Devices page, it defaults to 25 and then I have to scroll to the bottom, choose 50 from the Items Per Page dropdown, and it shows the rest. HOWEVER, when you change the Results page's Items Per Page dropdown at the bottom, it adds "?&limit=100" (for example) to the URL so I can therefore bookmark the Results page to always show me 100 last Results.

The "&limit=100" feature does not work when I try and add it to the Devices URL.

Can you please make the Devices page behave like the Results page so I can bookmark it and not have to always change the Items Per Page dropdown?

THANK YOU!

p.s. While we're chatting about this topic, is there a reason why you limit the Devices page to 100 per view (while the Results is 1000)? I have almost 400 devices and due to the 100 limit there is no way I can see all 400 at one time. Could you add a 1000 here as well or an "all devices" choice?
----------------------------------------

[Dec 2, 2023 6:16:54 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread