Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 645 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
account key for windows agent

Please, as I'm migrating from the world community grid agent to the boinc one, can anyone help me finding what is my account number? I already own a login user-id and password but don't know how to get this information. Thanks a lot
[Nov 24, 2005 11:03:49 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: account key for windows agent

Basically, I have same question/confusion. I started with Boinc and came here by choosing this as one of the projects I wanted to participate in. So I am looking for a "key" to have emailed to me but wound up installing the WCG software. Is WCG no longer connected with Boinc?
[Nov 24, 2005 2:00:16 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: account key for windows agent

[Nov 24, 2005 2:06:21 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
smile Re: account key for windows agent

smile
Perfect, at last I've succeeded and now instead of two concurrent programs (seti@home & worldgrid) I can have only one doing 4 jobs at a time. Thanks a lot
[Nov 24, 2005 3:17:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread