Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 637
Posts: 637   Pages: 64   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 30699 times and has 636 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
smile smile Join "MyOnlineTeam" Today - Chapter 12 smile smile

Don't delay, join MyOnline Team today. The "Best Supported" Team on the World Community Grid...

We would really welcome some new members, that are looking to find a home at the WCG
We have a reputation of treating new members like family, as our current members will be the first to attest to
It is our mission at MOT to make your membership with us, as enjoyable an experience as is humanly possible
We are proud of bringing members from all over the globe together at MyOnlineTeam
This has allowed us to make new friends from all around the world, and I am confident, this will continue

What do we have to offer?

We are excited about our New Team Forum and we are confident that it is going to go from strength to strength
We will proudly issue you Certificates of accomplishment to show our appreciation for your efforts
We will supply you with a Team Banner which you are able to personalise to suit your own needs
We will supply you with a National Flag which you are able to use to represent your country
Note: If your National flag is not in our list, we will obtain it for you
We will make some great MOT Smilies available to you, to dress up your messages
Lastly we will offer you lots of Technical Support in sorting out any problems you may encounter while crunching with the World Community Grid

Thanks for visiting our Team Thread smile

smile All the best
----------------------------------------
[Edit 18 times, last edit by Former Member at Feb 27, 2006 12:21:25 PM]
[Feb 2, 2006 2:13:11 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: smile smile smile Join "MyOnlineTeam" Today - Chapter 13 smile smile smile

Hey Graham. Accomplish takes a double 'c'. And don't tell me you did that globe with Corel, cos I don't think I would believe you. Nifty!

The mad pedant strikes again.
[Feb 2, 2006 3:23:31 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
smile smile smile Join "MyOnlineTeam" Today smile smile smile (Brought Forward From Old Thread)

...............................................................................................
Date....................Runtime...................Daily Points.......Daily Results.........Place

02/01/2006..... 1:010:05:26:58.......... 236,867................ 943................. #7

01/31/2006..... 1:037:09:49:22.......... 260,667............. 1,079................. #7
01/30/2006..... 1:084:22:02:46.......... 297,874............. 1,179................. #6
...............................................................................................

(Stats-Image Generator by WCG Member Börni)
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Former Member at Feb 20, 2006 10:11:16 PM]
[Feb 2, 2006 3:36:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Good morning to all.
Nice to see that beautiful MOT logo back online.
A fresh day and a fresh start to making MOT stronger.
Nice to see the fish tank back on the homepage a swimming with fish.
Now if we can get some nice crunch units to kick up some points and knock down some much needed results!!!!!!

[Feb 2, 2006 3:42:40 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Good afternoon MOT

My thoughts exactly largethunder

Time to beef up the crunching team. I added a third device recently and pumping out over 1200 points on a regular basis!

Time for MOT to post those magical 300,000 daily point totals again after recent events!

Hopefully tonight I will post my Sleepout report on the team forum. Jeeze it was a cold night on the 28th sleeping outside in temp of 1C (35F) and 15mph northerly winds. Thanks to donations from MOT members I fundraised over £340 and including GiftAid, almost £400 or $711!! smile

biggrin WARDSTAR biggrin
[Feb 2, 2006 4:01:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hey Graham. Accomplish takes a double 'c'. And don't tell me you did that globe with Corel, cos I don't think I would believe you. Nifty!

The mad pedant strikes again.

Do you doubt that I did these in CorelDraw also?

http://www.gahood.org/sv1.jpg

http://www.gahood.org/sv1a.jpg

http://www.gahood.org/sv1b.jpg

http://www.gahood.org/twbg.jpg

I will be happy to email you the *.cdr Corel Files if you wish
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Feb 2, 2006 4:37:26 PM]
[Feb 2, 2006 4:31:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Nifty indeed.

I'd still use MAX, if I had to do it. But I don't even have MAX installed at the moment. I fail it.

:-D
[Feb 2, 2006 4:58:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
spikey_richie
Senior Cruncher
International
Project Badges:

Just so you all know, i've quit the team and joined a more local team (Brummie Petes team).

I'll still frequent the forum, but i'll be crunching a little closer to home :)
[Feb 2, 2006 5:08:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

smile For those of you that are still missing all the fun here is the link again

MyOnlineTeam Forum - MyOnlineTeam Forum - MyOnlineTeam Forum - MyOnlineTeam Forum

MyOnlineTeam Forum - MyOnlineTeam Forum - MyOnlineTeam Forum - MyOnlineTeam Forum

biggrin Take your pick Guys

smile Looking forward to seeing you guys in the New Team Forum
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Former Member at Mar 8, 2006 9:10:53 AM]
[Feb 2, 2006 5:40:54 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
applause Re: smile smile smile Join "MyOnlineTeam" Today - Chapter 13 smile smile smile

Very nice
[Feb 2, 2006 8:50:16 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 637   Pages: 64   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread