Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 515
Posts: 515   Pages: 52   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 29331 times and has 514 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Team Andrax, The Great International Team! New Members, Join us!

I know that I don't get many posts in... I finally have had enough of MSN and IE^. I am a dedicated Ftrefox user now, and just as world community grid is so simple, secure, and user friendly compared to it's predecessors, so firefox! I just finished my 7th result, and almost have a whopping 3000 points. Not much, I admit. But I am proud to be contributing. And frankly, as I voiced during hell month last june on the UD grid, we are all part of a great paradigm shift in the way we all communicate and behave with each other. And the grid is so important in this movement. Go team Andrax!!
[May 14, 2006 2:39:04 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Johnny Cool
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

I know that I don't get many posts in... I finally have had enough of MSN and IE^. I am a dedicated Ftrefox user now, and just as world community grid is so simple, secure, and user friendly compared to it's predecessors, so firefox! I just finished my 7th result, and almost have a whopping 3000 points. Not much, I admit. But I am proud to be contributing. And frankly, as I voiced during hell month last june on the UD grid, we are all part of a great paradigm shift in the way we all communicate and behave with each other. And the grid is so important in this movement. Go team Andrax!!

7cures, forget about how many posts you make here! And yes, you are contributing here! wink
----------------------------------------

Team Andrax Co-Captain
Free-DC Stats
Join Team Andrax at WCG
[May 14, 2006 2:42:53 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Whoa!!!!
This is great! If you only knew how many times I have posted, both here and on the UD grid, and never got an instant reply. It's like having ice cream for the first time!! And thanks Johnny! I really don't feel bad about not posting. Just good to be part of something so important! smile smile smile
[May 14, 2006 3:11:37 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Johnny Cool
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Whoa!!!!
This is great! If you only knew how many times I have posted, both here and on the UD grid, and never got an instant reply. It's like having ice cream for the first time!! And thanks Johnny! I really don't feel bad about not posting. Just good to be part of something so important! smile smile smile

7cures, yes, you are on an "Important Mission". We *all* are. Very glad to see your post! good luck

Team Andrax Co-Captain
Free-DC Stats
Join Team Andrax at WCG
[May 14, 2006 3:29:47 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Afternoon Teammates!

I'm here! wink

You'd better start saving your pennies / cents (insert your local currency) for either some more Ghz or smaller clothes coz your going on a pie diet! devilish

Have a nice day, y'all!
[May 14, 2006 12:51:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Johnny Cool
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Afternoon Teammates!

I'm here! wink

You'd better start saving your pennies / cents (insert your local currency) for either some more Ghz or smaller clothes coz your going on a pie diet! devilish

Have a nice day, y'all!

JonathanMurphy, 'ray! cool

Pie diet, eh? devilish
/starts looking at the Newegg website

Team Andrax Co-Captain
Free-DC Stats
Join Team Andrax at WCG
[May 14, 2006 3:46:51 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

You'll need to do more than look JC devilish
[May 14, 2006 8:34:51 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Johnny Cool
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

You'll need to do more than look JC devilish

I see that JonathanMurphy is in his usual fine form this Evening.
Wonderful. I just got smapped and then spanked in the same day. LOL!
Best day of crunching this year! Most "Results Returned" ever! wink
12 of us made stats today! 'ray! wink
Hmmm, let us dig deeper:
Free-DC Stats

JonathanMurphy truly loves pie! devilish

Oh my! What an "entrance"! wink applause
Looking for a cure. Join our Team.

Andrax: a term that means a total annihilation of a disease.

Team Andrax Co-Captain
Free-DC Stats
Join Team Andrax at WCG
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Johnny Cool at May 15, 2006 1:19:56 AM]
[May 15, 2006 1:11:06 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Morning all!

Urgh - sure wish Bok would take those stones out of the cherries before he makes his pies... wink

JC - A bit less about me and "entrances" please. I'm sure this is a family thread. wink
[May 15, 2006 6:16:36 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Evening JC and Andraxians hugs

The sweet sound of great crunching going on here cool - keep up the fantastic effort folks applause

Nice to see Jonathan camping over here - think he was scared of WW over at Crunchers stealing his pie... devilish

laughing
[May 15, 2006 8:43:38 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 515   Pages: 52   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread