Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1877 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
cool Brief Update from Bonneau Lab (NYU) ... hpf2 right around the courner!

monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey
warning (i am in a hurry, so spelling and grammer are not qa-ed in this content)

We're beta testing HPF2 now. The IBM guys have given me a screenshot of the client and it looks nice. The graphics arn't essential to the project BUT it is a good experience when you see it look good.

We've got the new work units rolling off the pre-grid steps and everything looks set to pop. I'm sure I'll fill a disk or two, overheat a closet full of computers or two and otherwise have a mix-up here and there, but the initial batch is done and is what the IBM team is using to test the code.

I'm currently working on the content for the pages explaining what exactly is different about HPF2 (a lot).

Thanks again for the wikipedia page ... the project is distributed and now so is the explanation of the project.

In periffereall news I just hired a new person (NYU side programmer to work on HPF2). His name is Kevin Drew, he'll be helping out Lars Malmstroem and I ... he's got a bit of grid experience and is already running strong after a week. Welcome aboard KD.

monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey
[May 1, 2006 1:34:22 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Brief Update from Bonneau Lab (NYU) ... hpf2 right around the courner!

thank you for the information.
[May 1, 2006 9:03:54 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

We're looking forward to the full explanation of HPF2. I am, anyway.
[May 1, 2006 10:33:27 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

ok
[May 17, 2006 5:09:18 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread