Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1027 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
knreed
Former World Community Grid Tech
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Beta Test Participate flag will not save

I tried again - still will not save "Home".

I tried with FIREFOX - IT WORKS!

Back to Internet Explorer - flag now shown for "Home" - but disappears again if I save with IE. I can definitely only set "Default" and "Work" using IE.

I have cleared Internet cache and WCG cookie - no difference.

What version of IE are you using?
[Aug 21, 2006 2:19:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dirk Gently
Senior Cruncher
England
Project Badges:

I tried again - still will not save "Home".

I tried with FIREFOX - IT WORKS!

Back to Internet Explorer - flag now shown for "Home" - but disappears again if I save with IE. I can definitely only set "Default" and "Work" using IE.

I have cleared Internet cache and WCG cookie - no difference.

What version of IE are you using?

IE version is the latest, I believe:-

6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519

It is still misbehaving now.
----------------------------------------
[Aug 25, 2006 6:41:57 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

Dirk Gently,

I don't know why certain questions do not cause an answer to come......it's like the porting question....not many will have a home profile, thus low priority (cynic)

Meantime, i did manage to get "home" unstuck, but only in Firefox Bon Echo 2.0 RC1. When the looking in IE, it is still unstuck., i.e. it did save.

ciao
----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Aug 25, 2006 7:37:54 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
knreed
Former World Community Grid Tech
Project Badges:

Dirk Gently,

I don't know why certain questions do not cause an answer to come......it's like the porting question....not many will have a home profile, thus low priority (cynic)

Meantime, i did manage to get "home" unstuck, but only in Firefox Bon Echo 2.0 RC1. When the looking in IE, it is still unstuck., i.e. it did save.

ciao

Alrighty - I finally reproduced it (not sure why I had troubles before). The problem is due to having two objects on the page named 'home'. This is causing a problem with the data being submitted back to the server. We will fix this during the next website update.
[Aug 25, 2006 5:40:52 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread