Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 873
Posts: 873   Pages: 88   [ Previous Page | 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 59304 times and has 872 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: *****Teddies - the Team with ATTITUDE*****

Thank god it's friday....
[Jul 21, 2007 10:41:55 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Gott Sie Danken Freitag...........well kind off!! laughing
[Jul 21, 2007 11:02:52 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Thought it was some variation Morphy. You know I have enough trouble with proper English. laughing
[Jul 21, 2007 1:33:29 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

You know I have enough trouble with proper English. laughing

Most Americans do devilish
[Jul 21, 2007 1:50:38 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Some of my teamies tell me the same thing GM. laughing devilish
[Jul 21, 2007 1:56:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

You know I have enough trouble with proper English. laughing

Most Americans do devilish

Lots of Brits too.... devilish
[Jul 21, 2007 4:35:21 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

laughing Morphy
[Jul 21, 2007 4:46:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

In German this could be understood as "God, They Thank Friday".

"Danke Gott es ist Freitag" or "Danke es ist Freitag Gott" may be proper. Do be careful with Bablefish or soon you might tell Italians they got no cahunas given the intricacies of ending vowels.... the "innocente" bear looks like having none either :P

Added: The funniest part on language. Had in May 1940 the Niederländer on the other side of the North Sea not shot down hundreds of planes from the Groß Deutsche Luft macht, would the UK today probably be talking with a different accent after the Battle for Britain.... ach jah, wir trinken Tee mit Milch... yuk
----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Jul 21, 2007 6:55:12 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I talk double dutch all the time biggrin
[Jul 21, 2007 6:59:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

In German this could be understood as "God, They Thank Friday".

"Danke Gott es ist Freitag" or "Danke es ist Freitag Gott" may be proper. Do be careful with Bablefish or soon you might tell Italians they got no cahunas given the intricacies of ending vowels.... the "innocente" bear looks like having none either :P

Added: The funniest part on language. Had in May 1940 the Niederländer on the other side of the North Sea not shot down hundreds of planes from the Groß Deutsche Luft macht, would the UK today probably be talking with a different accent after the Battle for Britain.... ach jah, wir trinken Tee mit Milch... yuk

Your right about being careful with Bablefish Sek - it did translate correctly this time, I was just trying to make it fit to GSDF wink

However Babelfish translates 'ach yar, wir trinken Tee mit milch' as 'oh jah, we drink dte with milk' laughing
[Jul 21, 2007 7:31:10 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 873   Pages: 88   [ Previous Page | 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread