Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 772
Posts: 772   Pages: 78   [ Previous Page | 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 53984 times and has 771 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Bump thread

David David David!
I know I'm more guilty than most on posting the inane

But...

We do need this forum broken down which if memory serves was the driver behind this particular thread

The Churn Rate in the Chatroom is high even the popular threads quickly disappear off the radar

Please could we set up a Word Games forum and then see what gets left behind

Cheers Dave

Oh nearly forgot

BUMP wink

If the truth be haiku....

More Guilty than most
At 4655 you BUMP
Because U Must Post!
laughing

But
Unless
My
Posting

Becomes
Unexplained
Missing
Prose

IT WORKS
[Sep 14, 2007 2:16:39 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I have been meaning for some time to add my threepennorth to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread,
but
keep
putting
it
off.

btw>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUMP

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/addpost?parent=130454
[Sep 30, 2007 7:08:39 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I have been meaning for some time to add my threepennorth to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread, to this thread,
but
keep
putting
it
off.

btw>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUMP

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/addpost?parent=130454
[Sep 30, 2007 7:10:45 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

but
keep
putting
it
off.

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/...3600&offset=50#130624

btw>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUMP
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Former Member at Sep 30, 2007 7:37:08 PM]
[Sep 30, 2007 7:12:33 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Three times? confused devilish

[Sep 30, 2007 11:00:08 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
retsof
Former Community Advisor
USA
Project Badges:

staying ahead of the word games...

bump
----------------------------------------
SUPPORT ADVISOR
Work+GPU i7 8700 12threads
School i7 4770 8threads
Default+GPU Ryzen 7 3700X 16threads
Ryzen 7 3800X 16 threads
Ryzen 9 3900X 24threads
Home i7 3540M 4threads50%
[Oct 1, 2007 7:46:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

May all your BUMPs be gentle and painless.
[Oct 1, 2007 10:34:42 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

[Oct 9, 2007 3:25:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

[Oct 15, 2007 10:11:33 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

zumpadumpathumpamumpabump...
[Oct 18, 2007 2:45:02 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 772   Pages: 78   [ Previous Page | 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread