Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 602
Posts: 602   Pages: 61   [ Previous Page | 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 26980 times and has 601 replies Next Thread
keithhenry
Ace Cruncher
Senile old farts of the world ....uh.....uh..... nevermind
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: smilesmile Join "MyOnlineTeam" Today - Chapter 28 smilesmile

Hmm, see Member News folks. It would appear they rolled out the website changes today that pulled all the UD stuff. Perhaps the points to credits conversion is not far behind??????
----------------------------------------
Join/Website/IMODB

[Aug 20, 2008 2:08:57 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
keithhenry
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

Blizzie, I suspect you'll know this (though anyone is welcome to answer biggrin ). Where would I go in XP to check on the CPU temp? Or do I have to download something to check that on my laptops?
Join/Website/IMODB

[Aug 20, 2008 2:11:08 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
keithhenry
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

Interesting how the projected path for TS Fay has been changing. At one point it was heading for western NC. The latest now has it looping out into the Atlantic just enough to hit hurrican strength, come back ashore near Jaxsonville and then head towards Meridian, MS. Obviously it pays to pay attention to these forcasts regularly. It's almost as if it's trying to avoid Atlanta on purpose.
Join/Website/IMODB

[Aug 20, 2008 2:18:33 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
keithhenry
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

Dataman, don't you wish the electric rates out there could drop like gas prices have been lately! From the looks of gasbuddy, it's close to breaking $4 there (on the way down). I've seen it go up and down (normally more up than down) but I've never seen it drop 50 cents a gallon in two months. Hard to believe it's all just supply and demand. sad
Join/Website/IMODB

[Aug 20, 2008 2:26:46 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dataman
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

Blizzie, I suspect you'll know this (though anyone is welcome to answer biggrin ). Where would I go in XP to check on the CPU temp? Or do I have to download something to check that on my laptops?

Try Speedfan here

EDIT: What it reports depends on the quality of the motherboard.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dataman at Aug 20, 2008 3:29:14 AM]
[Aug 20, 2008 3:24:04 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dataman
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

Dataman, don't you wish the electric rates out there could drop like gas prices have been lately! From the looks of gasbuddy, it's close to breaking $4 there (on the way down). I've seen it go up and down (normally more up than down) but I've never seen it drop 50 cents a gallon in two months. Hard to believe it's all just supply and demand. sad

About $4 here for reg. Supply and demand biggrin more like speculation and situations. biggrin Still ... there is still money to be made in the energy sector. cool

coffee

[Aug 20, 2008 3:27:58 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dataman
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

I see WCG was up and down like a yoyo today. wink When they make a change they announce ... I switch to other projects. laughing biggrin I think through testing is becoming a lost art. frustrated

Beautiful day here today ... like early fall. Good weather get's the old bones a'moving .. and more cores online. smile

Cheers MOT! coffee

[Aug 20, 2008 3:46:10 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dataman
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

Hmm, see Member News folks. It would appear they rolled out the website changes today that pulled all the UD stuff. Perhaps the points to credits conversion is not far behind??????

Last time I heard they were waiting until the Oct BOINC conference to discuss it with them. Maybe before EOY ?? None to soon for me ... less mental math!! biggrin

[Aug 20, 2008 3:56:54 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Core Temp - For CPU
HWMonitor - Everything else; from HDD to chipset temperature

But whether or not you get temperatures depends if your motherboard has temperature sensors in the chipset.

And SpeedFan is badddd. sad It gives false readings.
[Aug 20, 2008 3:58:29 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dataman
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

And SpeedFan is badddd. sad It gives false readings.

biggrin

[Aug 20, 2008 4:03:57 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 602   Pages: 61   [ Previous Page | 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread