Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 17
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1314 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Tribalwar blows past IBM Corp in daily output

did you intend for that first bar graph to look like a middle Finger?

I AM SHOCKED AND OUTRAGED.
[Apr 11, 2005 4:11:33 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

...and guilty as charged?
[Apr 11, 2005 10:30:06 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Let's look at this rationally. Human hands have FIVE fingers.

. . .

/me skedaddles.
[Apr 12, 2005 4:32:50 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Tribalwar blows past IBM Corp in daily output.

all thanks to my new rig :)
[Apr 12, 2005 4:34:37 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Tribalwar blows past IBM Corp in daily output.

all thanks to my new rig :)

{b}-[ENIG]ma-{/b}
{img]http://wcg.cc/tribalwar/tw.gif[/img}
{url=https://secure.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=34B1GN1RGN1]{b}Click Here to Join >> Tribalwar{/b}[/url}
HAHAHAAHAHA your ninja skills are of no use HERE!!!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Apr 12, 2005 4:36:22 AM]
[Apr 12, 2005 4:35:56 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Let's look at this rationally. Human hands have FIVE fingers.

. . .

/me skedaddles.

It isn't the details, it is what the brain first sees, and i believe you gave us the middlefinger. And don't give me that " i was scratching my nose" buissiness either.
[Apr 12, 2005 10:12:13 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Well, you said it yourself.

The conservative forces would just say "We don't support baby-killing!" or whatever, and turn their loss into a PR-win or something. No, we don't need that. And yes, my point was that everyone here is a progressive libertarian in some way. If you think UK and US conservatives are different from one another - you must have totally forgotten the differences between US "republicans" and "democrats" vs the rest of the world.

Collectivism / authoritarianism vs individualism / liberalism just might work though. I wonder where IBM would line up.

Well, IBM is among the most tolerant of individuality within their company. As long as you do your job, you can be gay or jewish or white trash, and nobody cares. They're very liberal in that sense.

On the other hand, discussing compensation or giving a reference is grounds for dismissal. Yeah, they've got the authoritarian thing down.

They line up a lot like some countries -- like, say, China -- do: officially, everyone has a wide variety of personal rights and the government is a major factor in everyone's life without being (generally) interested. As long as you keep your head down, you're probably fine.

Boy. IBM actually DOES remind me a lot of China. :o The fact is that there isn't a single corporation out there that is going to be like the US, because no successful corporations are truly democracies in the sense that nations are. Corporations today are democracies in the way that early democracies were: the richest voters count the most (shareholders/slaveowners). But that's a poor analogy. Most corporations are a lot more like an authoritarian government.
[Apr 12, 2005 11:41:38 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread