Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 12637
Posts: 12637   Pages: 1264   [ Previous Page | 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 441295 times and has 12636 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: THE EDWARDIANS - WHY NOT JOIN US AS THE QUEST CONTINUES -

Good Lord, René talking all posh!!! devilish

Good morning to you all, showers forcast (both in and out of Parliament) cool Latst claim for expenses....A floating island for an MP's ducks!
We should hang the lot of them!
[May 21, 2009 6:55:24 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Good morning to you all, showers forcast (both in and out of Parliament) cool Latst claim for expenses....A floating island for an MP's ducks!

I get more and more astounded as each day goes by!! confused And to think we voted this lot in crying It is going to be difficult to find enough candidates for next time round I reckon. The "honourable member" (I don't think!!) for this constituency has appeared on TV a number of times now being named and shamed. So I think he might have a problem getting in, unless he has enough cronies lined up?

I had better stop this now before my blood pressure goes any higher! devilish
[May 21, 2009 7:08:53 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Oh dear, sad you mean the MP's I hope wink

chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken

Old Quacker Sage smile

Ps I am reliably informed that he was merely claiming a second home for those that are FOWL devilish biggrin
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at May 21, 2009 2:38:53 PM]
[May 21, 2009 2:32:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
densnaps
Ace Cruncher
Sunny Lancaster Windmill capital of England
Project Badges:

Its far too hard to try to remember which home you are claiming for or if you had a Mortgage or not sad
clerical errors can so easily slip in
http://www.forceschatter.co.uk/
den quixote el ingles hombre loco

www.tbpcsg.org
[May 21, 2009 5:03:40 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Evening all

Another fine and sunny day, could we really be looking at a good Bank Holiday?

Our local MP lives round the corner from me in a modest cottage and catches the tube into work. So one of the OK ones but, sadly he had already decided to retire at the end of this parliament and there's a young woman candidate for the future trying for the first time.

She may have to struggle.
[May 21, 2009 5:20:47 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

NEWS FLASH.....RECESSION ABOUT TO END,,,MPs REPAYING THE PEOPLE!!!
Yayyy!

Seriously though, its been a great day for the Ghurka's. Joanna Lumley deserves a honour from the Queen,,"Dame Joanna" sounds about right.
Anyone know how to suggest it???
[May 21, 2009 6:32:12 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Yayyy!

Seriously though, its been a great day for the Ghurka's. Joanna Lumley deserves a honour from the Queen,,"Dame Joanna" sounds about right.

Yayyy!

Here you go Ted:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizen...awardsandmedals/DG_067917

My favourite news of the day is the couple in New Zealand who had $10,000,000 paid into their bank account by mistake and have done a runner! laughing money eyes cool

I think I might have been tempted myself. devilish
[May 21, 2009 8:29:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

My favourite news of the day is the couple in New Zealand who had $10,000,000 paid into their bank account by mistake and have done a runner! laughing money eyes cool

Me thinks they should apply for POLITICAL Asylum here in 'Grated' Britain I'm sure they would be welcomed to fill the vacancy at No 10 devilish biggrin

Good morning world .............
British pound taking a pounding, but hey the sun is shining and it's gonna be a warm weekend ,,,,,,,,,
All together now.....'Always look on the bright side of life dada da da dum de dum de dum' whistling silly silly chicken monkey pig pig pig

egaS dlO rose
[May 22, 2009 5:35:07 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
densnaps
Ace Cruncher
Sunny Lancaster Windmill capital of England
Project Badges:

AH but would you be Happy tho confused Its only money
and you would be wishing all the time that it was US$ not NZ$ pig

it's gonna be a warm weekend ,,,,,,,,,
All together now.....'Always look on the bright side of life dada da da dum de dum de dum' whistling silly silly chicken monkey pig pig pig

egaS dlO rose

Bonus day for the Garden centers around the country if the weather holds
All the MP's will be busy in their gardens, Moat Clearing, & Spreading all those tons of Hoss muck, Hazel Blears is off on her Bike to a Hells Angels Gathering preparing herself to defend her seat From Martin "the man in the white suit"Bell devilish
http://www.forceschatter.co.uk/
den quixote el ingles hombre loco

www.tbpcsg.org
[Edit 1 times, last edit by densnaps at May 22, 2009 6:45:38 AM]
[May 22, 2009 6:42:56 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
tongue Re: THE EDWARDIANS - WHY NOT JOIN US AS THE QUEST CONTINUES -

I think you should pay! devilish
It's in the interest of the ducks you know. chicken biggrin chicken
On behalve of the ducks I'd like to say thank you for providing this quite nice living. devilish chicken chicken

http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/web/mp-.../05/22/1242498910263.html

Only the garden is pretty small, please provide those poor MP's with enough money! You should you know.. devilish
Also I'm counting only five cars by the house on Google maps so..
[May 22, 2009 11:31:30 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 12637   Pages: 1264   [ Previous Page | 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread