Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3141
Posts: 3141   Pages: 315   [ Previous Page | 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 332880 times and has 3140 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: SeriousCrunchers Attempting Re-Entry

Anyone hunting us, we're flying for the Air Farce at the moment. Don't let the pipes freeze!
[Dec 24, 2010 1:11:11 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sport
Veteran Cruncher
USofA
Project Badges:

Plenty of crunchers here to keep the place toasty GP...other than the HYPER crunchers@ U.S.AF you are kickin' it! 5K-6k/day Boinc Credits....you'll break 300K personal credits today; far from the 56K it took you 4 years to accumulate just 2 months ago!!!!
----------------------------------------

[Dec 24, 2010 3:38:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I am in awe and totally grateful for the boost. Watching the ranking break 19k this morning when I figured I'd never crawl past 40k was too cool!
[Dec 25, 2010 1:02:58 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sport
Veteran Cruncher
USofA
Project Badges:

GP; HHMMMM....you are well inside 18K member wide as of this post

you have...what 5 of your own cores running?????...you've just been catapulted into true "Goddess" status on your own account...I'm just adding a bit of acceleration

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sport at Dec 25, 2010 1:47:01 PM]
[Dec 25, 2010 1:43:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

5 with 4 running at the moment. Trying to find a clear surface to set up the Guru Gift aka Diesel Decibel so the noise is at the other end of the living space from where I want to sleep.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Dec 25, 2010 5:15:19 PM]
[Dec 25, 2010 5:14:43 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sport
Veteran Cruncher
USofA
Project Badges:

Guru Gift was a dually if I remember right, so that makes 6 Cores...you are definitely a "Multi-Machine Contributor"!!!!

[Dec 25, 2010 7:19:01 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Oops! I was counting boxes, not cores. <blush>
[Dec 25, 2010 9:26:34 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sport
Veteran Cruncher
USofA
Project Badges:
cool Re: SeriousCrunchers Attempting Re-Entry

Just a thought; and I'll share it at home, what do you good SC crunchers think of doing a SeriousCrunchers @WCG in house challenge; sometime after the BaseCamp trek is over ...this would have nothing to do with BaseCamp, but run under similar circumstances...

I can use my BaseCamp books to generate a benchmark so all comers are at an equal starting point, track production and see who really are the mass producers this season....thoughts; post here or @ SC.net... Again I'll see how the membership feels at SC.net and we can lay the parameters for a challenge!

This would be in house for SCers only but anyone joining the team before the end of the challenge would be a SeriousCruncher in the enddevilish

AGAIN just the beginning of an idea, your input??

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Sport at Dec 27, 2010 12:32:18 AM]
[Dec 27, 2010 12:25:37 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Crunchy, crunchy, crunch - crunch
Join the conga line at SC!
[Dec 27, 2010 1:44:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sport
Veteran Cruncher
USofA
Project Badges:
cool SeriousCrunchers In House Challenge Early 2011

I've been looking at the roster of current (21) and all time members(51). I think I need to generate books that include all past users, just in case, and add enough "Slots" to be capable of tracking 75 old/new members total. That would create a nightmare sorting scores for Pie! I think I know a way to include all registered members, yet sort/display by current production eliminating non producers during the Challenge; will be a major rewrite but the final product will look familiar to those what have worked with my books before...any more input about this venture?

There has been some activity @ >>>SeriousCrunchers Home<<<
about this; it's still early,but should be fun...I Hope confused

[Dec 28, 2010 12:45:52 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 3141   Pages: 315   [ Previous Page | 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread