Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 148
Posts: 148   Pages: 15   [ Previous Page | 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 28738 times and has 147 replies Next Thread
uplinger
Former World Community Grid Tech
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Final Batches of DDD-T Phase 1 have been loaded.

has the final job been returned (prior to the ones that may apear later)... IE have we unoficially completed phase 1

Just got word that we finished the last work unit at 4:55 UTC which means the first phase of DDD-T is complete with exception of new intermittent work from the researchers.

We would like to thank everyone for participating in this project!

-Uplinger
[Aug 11, 2009 3:23:39 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher
applause Re: Final Batches of DDD-T Phase 1 have been loaded.

It's rather intriguing to follow these 70, 14, 1 outstanding call outs of units to return, mostly in zero redundancy I suppose, the daily stats showing validations:

Aug.07-09 128
Aug.08-09 55
Aug.09-09 24
Aug.10-09 7
Aug.11-09 0

Congratulations to all involved in winding this one up. Needing 283 more days from the future periodic work to make it to the blue blazer badge. biggrin
----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Aug 11, 2009 3:49:55 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

...managed to get mine by accident ages ago, before its demise was known biggrin
[Aug 11, 2009 4:02:49 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

...managed to get mine by accident ages ago, before its demise was known biggrin

Now that is a fortunate accident ;)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Aug 11, 2009 6:32:58 PM]
[Aug 11, 2009 6:32:41 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I was following the forums (and Sekerob's fine charts) and guessed that DDDT was going to go before CEP so I jumped into it. When the EOL (end of life) news came out officially, I finished DDDT at 3 years and I switched to CEP to get it to Sapphire too.
Looking forward to 7.5 more days of Beta, a new project to work on, and getting one of these projects to 5 years. cool
[Aug 11, 2009 9:46:55 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

Maybe DDD-T still has tasks stuck in the PV jail pending the 'ready to validate' missed flag issue resolution? There were more results validating yesterday, thus a revised list, the 0 with a 1 inserted :D

Aug.07-09 128
Aug.08-09 55
Aug.09-09 24
Aug.10-09 7
Aug.11-09 10
[Aug 12, 2009 6:58:34 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pirogue
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

I was following the forums (and Sekerob's fine charts) and guessed that DDDT was going to go before CEP so I jumped into it.

I wish I had done the same. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention and went for the CEP sapphire first.
I'll forever be green sick (or in this case, emerald) with envy. biggrin

[Aug 12, 2009 10:40:34 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I was 8 days from Gold crying (only P4 3.0 HT) but well, at least the reasearch is 1 step ahead biggrin
[Aug 12, 2009 3:14:49 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nasher
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

be sure to keep the project selected if you are almost there.. they may send out a few more now and then.. and they have said that.

personaly its nice to see a phase or a project done.

ready for whats next

[Aug 12, 2009 5:57:46 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

has the final job been returned (prior to the ones that may apear later)... IE have we unoficially completed phase 1

Just got word that we finished the last work unit at 4:55 UTC which means the first phase of DDD-T is complete with exception of new intermittent work from the researchers.

We would like to thank everyone for participating in this project!

-Uplinger

It remains odd, a lab result maybe, for the stats show 1 task validated on the 12th with a run time of 13.9 hours. The last update for now, tallying 25.6 million results:

[Aug 13, 2009 7:56:20 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 148   Pages: 15   [ Previous Page | 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread