Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5561
Posts: 5561   Pages: 557   [ Previous Page | 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 260391 times and has 5560 replies Next Thread
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Not sure how much longer they will be able to keep crunching in the UK

Whilst some thought that sidetracking Dr. Phil Jones would make a difference, just noticed that HADCRU have updated all temp ranges in addition to the SST's, speak added the missing last quarter of 2009. Will update charts shortly, including the own-goal 4 bar chart + 2009... a persistent El Nino and record snow in Moscow (63cm), beating that odd old one of 1966 by 1cm. It was a special year.

Here the official chart ending full year 2009, that last bar reaching over the moving average line and the Shouthern Hemisphere ending bar a real uppercut. Is that convenient?

----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Feb 22, 2010 7:57:24 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Add journal "Nature Geoscience" to the list under the Bilderberg control

Number of storms may drop, but more could be intense, study says
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/0221/Number...uld-be-intense-study-says
[Feb 22, 2010 10:40:28 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
retsof
Former Community Advisor
USA
Project Badges:

Here the official chart ending full year 2009, that last bar reaching over the moving average line and the Shouthern Hemisphere ending bar a real uppercut. Is that convenient?
It reminded me of this in the northern hemisphere. The earth creates its own graph:

Just so cooling fanatics won't be left out, there are actually two of them, called "The Mittens".

SUPPORT ADVISOR
Work+GPU i7 8700 12threads
School i7 4770 8threads
Default+GPU Ryzen 7 3700X 16threads
Ryzen 7 3800X 16 threads
Ryzen 9 3900X 24threads
Home i7 3540M 4threads50%
[Edit 3 times, last edit by retsof at Feb 23, 2010 12:17:14 AM]
[Feb 23, 2010 12:13:30 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I wanted to reply to something, but you guys go so fast, I can't keep up. I can't spend all day at my computer doing this, and I can't post from work.

Anyway--

Here's something different:

Climate scientists withdraw journal claims of rising sea levels

Study claimed in 2009 that sea levels would rise by up to 82cm by the end of century – but the report's author now says true estimate is still unknown

In a statement the authors of the paper said: "Since publication of our paper we have become aware of two mistakes which impact the detailed estimation of future sea level rise. This means that we can no longer draw firm conclusions regarding 21st century sea level rise from this study without further work.

"One mistake was a miscalculation; the other was not to allow fully for temperature change over the past 2,000 years. Because of these issues we have retracted the paper and will now invest in the further work needed to correct these mistakes."

I just saw that today
[Feb 23, 2010 1:52:59 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
brown chris
Master Cruncher
California - USA
Project Badges:

I wanted to reply to something, but you guys go so fast, I can't keep up. I can't spend all day at my computer doing this, and I can't post from work.

Anyway--

Here's something different:

Climate scientists withdraw journal claims of rising sea levels

Study claimed in 2009 that sea levels would rise by up to 82cm by the end of century – but the report's author now says true estimate is still unknown

In a statement the authors of the paper said: "Since publication of our paper we have become aware of two mistakes which impact the detailed estimation of future sea level rise. This means that we can no longer draw firm conclusions regarding 21st century sea level rise from this study without further work.

"One mistake was a miscalculation; the other was not to allow fully for temperature change over the past 2,000 years. Because of these issues we have retracted the paper and will now invest in the further work needed to correct these mistakes."

I just saw that today

The lie is falling apart. How funny!
The quote from Siddall tells it all:
"Retraction is a regular part of the publication process," he said. "Science is a complicated game and there are set procedures in place that act as checks and balances."
Admittedly, it is a game to them and they got caught.
Also, the checks and balances are supposed to be the peer-review process. It's clear that that process is garbage, now.
BIG BANG THEORY: In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded
[Edit 1 times, last edit by brown chris at Feb 23, 2010 2:34:59 AM]
[Feb 23, 2010 2:08:05 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Observed just up the road from here less then 2 hours ago.

Been freezing here for months and no snow for several weeks. (Those wee white things are stars, not snow smile ).
Dunno where all of this moisture is supposed to be? Its certainly not here.

[Edit] Just thought of why there might be no snow. Must be the heat here that has made it all evaporate. Maybe I can just wear my shorts and semmit today. [/Edit]
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Former Member at Feb 23, 2010 7:04:48 AM]
[Feb 23, 2010 6:47:46 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
David Autumns
Ace Cruncher
UK
Project Badges:

Whl. it's over in Russia

Yet more evidence of Man Made Global Warming laughing

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8529506.stm

Thousands of snow-clearing machines have been working to dig the Russian capital Moscow out of a record-breaking fall of 63cm (nearly 25 inches).
After a weekend of heavy snow showers, the regional weather centre announced that the previous record of 62cm, set in 1966, had been broken.

Mighty powerful stuff that trace of Carbon Dioxide laughing There's no end to what it can do.

laughing Made Made Global Warming funnier by the day.

Make it a good 'un

Dave

[Feb 23, 2010 8:39:56 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

Wooooooohhhhhh, all these colluded against scientists who were bend over this after the UEA mail hack was perpetrated to defame Dr. Jones and all scientists at large and low and behold, the last quarter of 2009 added completely in line with what we already knew. Watts on his face, McIntyre on his face, Booker, Monckton, Morano, Inhofe on their face, the Heartland institute eating dust... the sun at solar minimum, yet land temps going up again... missing snow and shrinking glaciers and woooohhhhh all these variables we know about, that missing miracle variable that says it ain't true still missing. Where is it? Bring it to us, but please don't call it the Lindzen Iris.

Watch out for green straights and black wigglies, the top of the purple bars traced by it following global temps ... the Southern Hemisphere pushing things up. How come? Ocean heat store there growing? Now what would be the cause... more short wave UV penetrating deep due that thinned Ozone layer or the long wave CO2 agitation, being in such a thrilled state when the sun is around at it's practical constant, even when below the horizon.

Yes We Did, Yes We Do, change the planet.
[Feb 23, 2010 9:39:00 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

PS, I´ve not updated the Sunspot blank days in the chart events legend. 2008 remains top with 266 blank days, 2009 beat by a hair. It´s though, far more impacting, there was this strong La Nina event in 2007/2008... sucking all that heat down from the atmosphere. And now El Nino is bringing out some with instant, solar flux overwhelming effect... something we should really worry about if the kid keeps running through spring and summer of 2010.
[Feb 23, 2010 10:00:25 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

Oh and why sunspots were late... scientists [those who conduct science you don't know or understand] may have uncovered the reason.

Mystery Of The Missing Sunspots Solved?
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090618131402.htm

(may have been posted before, still had it in my "Read this later" list... a quite convenient Firefox add in, even porting from one computer to another, or many as it may be from this post)
[Feb 23, 2010 10:10:40 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 5561   Pages: 557   [ Previous Page | 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread