Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3802 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
Momist
Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Space?

Well . . .
I have only 6 gig spare at the moment, and WCG is using just short of 1. The sum of my entire hard drives is nowhere near as big as your free space.
[Jun 22, 2010 9:29:22 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Randzo
Senior Cruncher
Slovakia
Project Badges:
Re: Space?

Hallelujah
http://cleanenergy.harvard.edu/?ira=news_prog...sidebar&sidebar=news:

"June 28, 2010

The second phase of the Clean Energy Project has been released. The people at World Community Grid have been extremely helpful in launching this project. Thank you and Happy Crunching!:

Thanks for update.
Not a lot of info in the update, but we have to start somewhere :-)
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Randzo at Jun 29, 2010 6:36:20 PM]
[Jun 29, 2010 6:34:45 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nasher
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
Re: Space?

Well . . .
I have only 6 gig spare at the moment, and WCG is using just short of 1. The sum of my entire hard drives is nowhere near as big as your free space.

i have found computers run much better with at least 10% free space avalible... it might be an idea to invest in a small upgrade to your HD space

if you go to tiger directoverstock hard drives tiger direct you can find a 160gb hd for about $40 (NEW) that may speed up your computing a littlebit and also allow you to run larger programs without wondering what im going to loose
----------------------------------------

[Jul 1, 2010 6:11:39 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread