Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1708 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Formengil
Cruncher
Czech Republic
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Counted Averages

Just a quick question
Have you been thinking to implement average measures per some recent time (last year, last month) in adition to all time member/team ones?

If someone was computing for 3 years 1 result per day and now in the nex year computing 10 resuls per day, the overall average would still be strongly impacted by the previous years.

Thanks for consideration.
[Aug 27, 2010 11:34:08 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher
Re: Counted Averages

Just a quick question
Have you been thinking to implement average measures per some recent time (last year, last month) in adition to all time member/team ones?

If someone was computing for 3 years 1 result per day and now in the nex year computing 10 resuls per day, the overall average would still be strongly impacted by the previous years.

Thanks for consideration.

I believe De Bok is still looking for an export activation of detail project by member data for some time with a plan to develop charting from that. Probably something along the line of providing the weak account key could then facilitate that. If you read the thread link below and follow more links from there you can get an idea of what's being (wanted to be) developed.

See http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/...ead,26299_offset,0#262908

Personally, I just auto-capture my own daily cumulative data since about a year on. Today's cums minus yesterday's cums is the contribution for the day. I've yet to do anything firm with it.
----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Aug 27, 2010 11:46:45 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JmBoullier
Former Community Advisor
Normandy - France
Project Badges:
Re: Counted Averages

Formengil,
If you are not needing this info at project level you can also start from your own page in BOINCstats and look at other similar info at various levels (team, country, etc...) thanks to their numerous cross-links.

The averages you were asking for are not available in WCG stats right now.
----------------------------------------
Team--> Decrypthon -->Statistics/Join -->Thread
[Aug 27, 2010 5:30:28 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread