Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 502 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Richard Mitnick
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
New blog features WCG

I started a blog, ScienceSprings.

The blog features among other things WCG and BOINC.

A blog is a good way to take information to a wider world. It is superior to Facebook and Twitter in that those audiences are limited to your "Friends" and "followers"

The thing about a blog, it does not push at anyone. Anyone who comes to the blog is searching for information.

A recent post was built around the Clean Water screen saver which I actually grabbed in Printscreen.

In the last two days, the post has had 57 views, of which only 21 were from a post I did in the Clean Water forum.

So, I hope that this engenders interest in WCG and BOINC in general.
----------------------------------------
[Oct 29, 2010 11:15:33 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:
Re: New blog features WCG

Good luck with this idea - the more it brings knowledge of BOINC and WCG in particular to the general public, the better biggrin

[Edit 1 times, last edit by gb009761 at Oct 30, 2010 12:05:02 AM]
[Oct 30, 2010 12:04:18 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Richard Mitnick
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
Re: New blog features WCG

The way it works is "I told three friends, and they each told three friends and they each told..." and that is how it spreads.
[Oct 30, 2010 3:05:02 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread