Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 491 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
coolstream
Senior Cruncher
SCOTLAND
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
To anyone using a profile with CEP and HFCC selected [RESOLVED]

I am not sure if I had changed the 'Number of workunits per host' setting in my profile from *Unlimited* to *Default-1* at some earlier point, but I have observed after HFCC moved from status *Intermittent* to *Available*, that my setting in the profile is now at *Default-1* (for Project Specific Settings). NB, CEP *was*, and remains, selected in the profile to process when intermittently available.

If anyone has a the same settings in their profile, it might be worth taking a look to check if this particular setting has changed too.

Since I cannot be 100% sure that I had not made the change in the Project Specific Setings section of the profile at some time before (although I doubt it), it might be that HFCC changeing its status has caused this.

I am sure that if others can either corroborate or refute this assumption, a definite answer could be achieved.

Thanks for reading and I hope this might be useful,
----------------------------------------

Crunching in memory of my Mum PEGGY, cousin ROPPA and Aunt AUDREY.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by TKH at Nov 28, 2011 2:02:27 PM]
[Aug 20, 2011 2:00:36 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: To anyone using a profile with CEP and HFCC selected

Not nitpicking but shouldn't this thread be solved and closed now?
[Nov 27, 2011 12:33:58 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: To anyone using a profile with CEP and HFCC selected

You put it back at the top, more than 3 months after post, so yes consider you did. ;>)

(The thread starter still has about 23 days to edit the title and insert [RESOLVED])

--//--
[Nov 27, 2011 12:56:30 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread