Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 24
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2915 times and has 23 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
You know you're petty when...

...you look at the running and ready-to-start columns across your systems and become irked when you see one or two "_1" and "_2" work units instead of being clean and green (in this case, defined as all "_0" units).

(It would appear that I am terribly easily to spoil since the non-redundant work units haven't been out that many days at all.)
[Nov 6, 2011 2:25:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Redundancy Elimination for The Clean Energy Project

Looking at me device caches, the techs possibly forgot to double the number of singles in the pipe when the twins stopped being send in.

--//--

Could be this is turning into a weekend routine. Again my quad, Linux has not received a single CEP2 task in the past 24 hours, though it's set to have 8. The project owners of DSFL are thanking in kind as shortly the last 2 CEP2 are finishing.

Whilst, the projected completions is < 21,000 tasks for today. The last 7 day average is 21,277 pd. Before the ZR it was 23,200, a decline of 10%. With all the other sciences except FAAH+HPF2 being on low supply or on hold, quite mystifying.

--//--
[Nov 14, 2011 1:05:20 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Dear SekeRob,
yes, this is indeed quite strange. We also noticed a drop in returns, but there are plenty of workunits available. Maybe the IBM-WCG team can have a look.
Best wishes
Your Harvard CEP team
[Nov 14, 2011 4:09:08 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

The last CEP2 just left... that's at least 1.5 days cache of other sciences ahead before getting a chance again. I'll be dwanged if I resume manipulating the science-profile to force an *exclusive* download the get me Linux box some or all specified (8) and micromng the cache-queue to get them ahead.

--//--
[Nov 14, 2011 5:16:31 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread