Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4444 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Speaking of energy....can you say LENR?

Interesting NASA video on *low energy nuclear reactions: "Method for Enhancement of Surface Plasmon Polaritons to Initiate & Sustain LENR".

http://technologygateway.nasa.gov/media/CC/lenr/lenr.html

(*Ummm...that may have once been colloquially known as "cold fusion" before everybody and his brother figured out they could run a scam using that name.)

(Edit: And then he forgot the flippin' link. blushing )
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Jan 16, 2012 11:13:36 AM]
[Jan 16, 2012 11:12:23 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Speaking of energy....can you say LENR?

Yup, read about that a while back and the revival of the Fleischmann-Ponz non-reproducable phenomena discussion.

Funny is, today I received a mail from a person with a similar name to Zawodny, inviting to participate in a conference to take place in April, on clean energy.

--//--

P.S. There are now batteries in development that charge in 1 second, absolutely ideal for electric powered cars.
[Jan 16, 2012 1:03:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Speaking of energy....can you say LENR?

Given the video's implication that power generation would be point-of-use, I'm all for LENR. Given LENR's failure to produce deliverables, I'm crunchin' CEP2.

I.e., hope seasoned with pragmatism.
[Jan 16, 2012 1:22:12 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread