Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 23
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1725 times and has 22 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Progressive decline in credit awarded

And those who stay are for the projects and what these want to try to achieve. Points (and not credits), runtime, results and badges being the fun part of it.
I gather all of these WCG points so that when I tell women I'm a multimillionaire I'm not lying...exactly.
[Apr 29, 2012 9:41:08 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Progressive decline in credit awarded

And those who stay are for the projects and what these want to try to achieve. Points (and not credits), runtime, results and badges being the fun part of it.
I gather all of these WCG points so that when I tell women I'm a multimillionaire I'm not lying...exactly.

I've been working on a project that will help cure child cancer for almost 20 years now. Oh, and i'm doing it for free;)
[Apr 29, 2012 10:14:03 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
applause Re: Progressive decline in credit awarded

I've been working on a project that will help cure child cancer for almost 20 years now. Oh, and i'm doing it for free;)
OK, you win the "holier-than-thou" contest applause.

Although I'd note that the CEP2 project that I devote my systems to may (he emphasizes may to eliminate flak from those who accumulate wealth through the chain that culminates in the burning of carbonaceous forms of energy) reduce childhood and all other cancers by reducing the toxic loading of the environment whether from emissions into the air or from the coal ash . hugs.

We've got many reactive projects going to address cancers, dirty water, etc...the synergy of an accompanying proactive approach is mandatory if humans wish to continue to call themselves intelligent. Hence, the 24 years+ computational time I've invested into it (which, I hasten to add, isn't so much a display of intelligence on my part as it is a display of common sense).
[Apr 30, 2012 11:48:25 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread