Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1315 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
Rob_B
Cruncher
The Netherlands
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: No CEP2 work on one computer.

Thanks. I have been swapping around with ram to get an extra rig ready. But I need to get some new ram to get them all to 8 GB.

For now I will see if I get some CEP2 wu's in next few days. If not, I will mail the files.
----------------------------------------

[Nov 4, 2013 8:17:52 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Rob_B
Cruncher
The Netherlands
Project Badges:
smile Re: No CEP2 work on one computer.

I had to reinstall Linux after I really messed things up. So we will never really know what the problem was.

But I think I know what may have caused it. I had moverd the BOINC folder on a previous install to a windows partiotion. That has changed all the read and write permissions of the Boinc files.

What ever it was, it is fixed now. Started the Boinc on the new Linux install and the first wu it got was an CEP2 wu. :)
----------------------------------------

[Nov 6, 2013 6:30:30 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: No CEP2 work on one computer.

Glad to hear that things got resolved. Glad to have you back.
Best wishes,
Your Harvard CEP team
[Nov 10, 2013 11:18:23 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread