Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 569
Posts: 569   Pages: 57   [ Previous Page | 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 31175 times and has 568 replies Next Thread
David Autumns
Ace Cruncher
UK
Project Badges:
Whoohoo I'm 999th

Screwdriver antics notwithstanding

Party biggrin
----------------------------------------

[Sep 8, 2005 1:49:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Katrina relief

If anyone still wishes to make a cash contribution to the Katrina relief efforts, check out the relevant threads in the Chat section, first. peace
[Sep 8, 2005 5:00:47 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
smile smile smile Join MyOnlineTeam Today! smile smile smile

...............................................................................................
Date....................Runtime...................Daily Points.......Daily Results.........Place

09/08/2005..... 1:027:08:07:31.......... 240,057............. 1,425................. #5

09/07/2005..... 1:023:04:51:56.......... 237,339............. 1,349................. #5
09/06/2005..... 0:362:05:59:47.......... 229,903............. 1,350................. #5
...............................................................................................

(Stats-Image Generator by WCG Member Börni smile
[Sep 9, 2005 12:18:06 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
David Autumns
Ace Cruncher
UK
Project Badges:
Wot no Milestones shock !!!

Doesn't sound like the MOT I know wink

What about a Whoohoo for breaking the 46 Million Barrier - No? OK OK you think Millions are easy these days and you are holding back for the 50 biggrin

What about this - I'm now a 1/3 of the way to being a Millionaire - no that's just the Team Captain bragging again blushing

You have to give it to me I tried biggrin and at least it was better than a gratuitous

bump
biggrin

[Sep 9, 2005 4:25:49 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
David Autumns
Ace Cruncher
UK
Project Badges:
One last trip

There and back on the M25

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

[Sep 9, 2005 5:00:18 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: One last trip

Shucks! It's quiet on the MOT thread today - must be some serious crunching going on around here. Can't wait for tonight's stats wink
[Sep 9, 2005 1:02:43 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
David Autumns
Ace Cruncher
UK
Project Badges:
Re: One last trip

Hi VAIO

thanks for helping to keep this thread ticking along.

I've done the "There" 2 1/2 Hours to do 80 Miles !!! Now I just have to do the back

[Sep 9, 2005 1:05:58 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
parmesian
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:
congrats to all

there have been too many people making milestones since the hurricane hit for me to list them all here, so i will simply pass on my congratulations to all of you (especially our fearless leaders) biggrin

i lost half of my machines in the last month because of replacement and paranoia about "any non IT approved software" being installed on the new machines. i just love IT folks who think that if they don't control it, it must be bad. beat up (especially since i have forgotten more about IT than these guys know) wink

keep on crunching hugs

In Memory of Dave Bell
[Edit 4 times, last edit by parmesian at Sep 9, 2005 2:07:44 PM]
[Sep 9, 2005 1:55:07 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Wot no Milestones shock !!!

Small milestone for me - one year crunching up, and still counting biggrin
Congrats to Esteban69 on hitting 500k
Welcome to Brian L Chappell and tkiel. Good to have you on the team
Edit: Duh, I'm fairly inept at this whole interweb thing. Just changed my sig (for the the first time since about March blushing ). Thanks for the image things Graham & the link to the stats generator. Afraid my effort in redesigning my sig is a little poor but better than nothing.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Sep 9, 2005 3:44:36 PM]
[Sep 9, 2005 3:19:23 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Wot no Milestones shock !!!

smile There you go Steve
I have emailed you the code

Regards,_ Vialls__Click to Join MOT__Visit Our Website

If anyone else wants their signature set up for them just email me
My email address is the small icon right below my signature
I will create it for you and send you the code to copy and paste straight into your signature box

biggrin Awaiting your email's
[Sep 9, 2005 6:21:13 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 569   Pages: 57   [ Previous Page | 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread