Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1361 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Mike.Gibson
Ace Cruncher
England
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Multiple CEP2 downloads have stopped

Sorry, Guys, I confused Hard Drive capacity with RAM. Something had saved to Hard drive which I wasn't expecting and that had restricted the capacity. All now clear and working as intended.

Mike
[Jun 30, 2014 10:31:38 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mrtsolar
Cruncher
Project Badges:

Hi, all. Sorry to hijack this thread, but is there a trick to get multiple CEP tasks on one PC? Since I've started around a year ago, I've never been able to get more than 1 task from CEP. When I do an update, it says there are no tasks available, but one always comes in after the current task finishes and uploads.

Thanks.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mrtsolar at Jun 30, 2014 6:03:39 PM]
[Jun 30, 2014 5:50:07 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

It's one of these completely numb brained generic replies from the server, rather than saying "hey you got the number you wanted, default 1, so we won't send more until you report the result of the work you have". Go into the device manager and choose the profile the node is associated with. Hit the custom button and scroll to far below where you can choose how many cep2 you want on the host, 1-16, unlimited.
[Jun 30, 2014 6:03:03 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mrtsolar
Cruncher
Project Badges:

Thank you. I now have multiple tasks on my machines. Excellent!
[Jun 30, 2014 6:09:04 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread