Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 512 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
gfhare222
Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Connection speed error

I am getting a message that my internet connection is too slow for the Clean Energy Project. The info it is giving me is no where close to my real connection speed. It is telling me I need at lease some speed in Kb. I have DSL internet and speed check is returning 2+ Mb speed.
How do I get the grid to recheck my connection? I close to a year of processing fro CEP2 but not receiving packages because of the internet requirement.
Thanks
[Aug 5, 2014 4:45:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Connection speed error

Go to the profile you are using, scroll down to near the bottom where it says Project Specific Settings, for Number of workunits per host for The Clean Energy Project - Phase 2? set the number to more than one; that will override the minimum bandwidth restriction.
[Aug 5, 2014 8:04:51 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread