Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1391 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: No tasks are available for the applications you have selected

See the 'New settings' sticky post top of CEP2 forum. By setting at least 2 to receive in the device profile, bottom third of custom settings, this works as a bandwidth limit override. Also, since CEP2 is 32 bit only, certain libraries are required on 64 bit Linux. See other recent threads in the CEP2 forum for discussion and solution, there are various.
[Jan 9, 2015 10:56:46 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

SekeRob, thank you so much!

I had to install libstdc++.i686 and now I am getting WUs! It is a bit weird, because it seems the binary is statically linked, so there should be no reason to install it.

But so far so good!
[Jan 9, 2015 12:13:06 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

There's weirdness indeed. Eric_Kaiser found if you inserted the alternate platform line into the cc_config file to 'lie' to the servers that the OS is 32 bit, it too would process 32 bit apps without issue, no lib installations needed. The disadvantage is, if you do that, the client will no longer receive 64 bit sciences, they're 4-8 percent faster most of the times.
[Jan 9, 2015 12:25:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread