Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 710 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Highlander_6596
Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
[Solved] WU download

I am unable to download more that one CEP WU at a time.
I get loads of FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2 WUs downloaded at one time.
Is there a trick to downloading more than one CEP WU at a time?

Thanks
----------------------------------------

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Highlander_6596 at Oct 16, 2015 10:30:30 AM]
[Oct 16, 2015 5:01:22 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
deltavee
Ace Cruncher
Texas Hill Country
Project Badges:
Re: WU download

In your Device Profile change the setting for "Number of workunits per host for The Clean Energy Project - Phase 2"

[Oct 16, 2015 5:07:41 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Be aware that CEP 2 WUs cause lots of work to HDD so slowdown of the system while crunching more than one WUs at a time is expected.
[Oct 16, 2015 8:20:57 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SekeRob
Master Cruncher

I so dearly hope WCG redesigns the device profiles and creates a matrix with 'number of results' for each and every application. Combined with app_config feature it would allow optimal tuning to performance. The knobbers would be on their needs knees and hail the almighty WCG gods for this. For them [inc.me] the "we'll send you anything our feeder has in stock" just does -not- work.

No ISO Ladidah, lets have our 'Hands-On Architect' tech skunk-work on this for a few hours, this ensuring that there will never be too much of one or the other on a host and return will always happen timely. For all I care make it something app_info or app_config feedback function if you don't want to make it too easy and upsets the general feeder apple-cart flow. Rom is payrolled by WCG we were led to believe, so there's a competence who can do the client adaptations.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by SekeRob* at Oct 16, 2015 9:02:02 AM]
[Oct 16, 2015 9:00:28 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread